IGNORED

David Halloran Longbox Just Arrived

Fred Flintstone

Been looking for a good quality Longbox for sometime.  I saw the below video and put my order in for one.

Beautiful Black Limba with an Ebony Lid. Ran it outside already and Truly Realistic Long Range Tones. Extremely  happy with this Long Box. Going to take it out in the New York Fall Turkey Woods this October.  Cost me $150 Bucks. Worth it!

Video Below

20220615_151857.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

51 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Been looking for a good quality Longbox for sometime.  I saw the below video and put my order in for one.

Beautiful Black Limba with an Ebony Lid. Ran it outside already and Truly Realistic Long Range Tones. Extremely  happy with this Long Box. Going to take it out in the New York Fall Turkey Woods this October.  Cost me $150 Bucks. Worth it!

Video Below

20220615_151857.jpg

I like my boxes short:devil:

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Been practicing  the Kee-Kee Runs on both sides of this Longbox. Definitely  sounds better then an Aluminum  Pot.

Nice Gobble also. Looking Forward to the Fall. It is possible  that a bunch of Turkeys will cross back over into New Jersey from New York and my Hikes will tell me this and if it is worth it to buy a Fall Turkey Tag in Zone 6. 

I will definitely  be broadcasting  plenty of Lost Yelping with this Longbox.  The Turkeys can probably  hear it clearly a good 1/2 mile away.

Another pic showing the Beautiful  Ebony Lid.

20220621_070043.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...