IGNORED

Father's Day Menu

BHC

On 6/16/2022 at 8:37 AM, Tarhunt said:

I have to work. 

Yup me also. I have to mobilize the boat to  Shinnecock. I will probably grab a beer and burger at the hotel when I arrive. My son is offshore anyways so it’s all good

1 hour ago, Timo said:

That’s rare on Father’s Day

I agree.  I basically host every single event and holiday and plenty of BBQs and parties throughout the year.  Father's day is one of the rare days when I actually put my feet up and let a professional do the cooking for me.  I'm looking forward to both of those meals

On 6/15/2022 at 9:36 PM, Roon said:

Doing a long shot crabbing then  clamming on Friday then sleeping on boat to repeat the process with my girls.on Saturday.

Goal is a seafood boil, hopefully with what we collect.

Clams I feel confident with, crabs will be the wild card.

If not it will be clams, shrimp, mussels, pearl onions, potatoes, smoked sausage,for the kid hard boiled eggs and corn on the cob.

And a F&$K load of bourbon

Good thoughts for the crabs

Not sure where you are located....but I have a few dozen cleaned crabs in my freezer from last season....Let me know if you need a couple of dozen to make the sea food boil !!   I am in Parsippany.

DV

On 6/16/2022 at 9:20 AM, Hunter115522 said:

Me too. And coincidently it's the first day I go back to work in 2 weeks. And the reason why I was off 2 weeks?.. had my first kid on June 3rd lol Couldn't get that 1 extra day off

Congrats on your first!  Enjoy your first time on the podium for fathers day