IGNORED

Wife & Kids Are Down The Shore, So.....

9 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

when my wife and kids would go down the shore 

I didn't know this was a thing, we've always done everything as a family.  Quick poll: how many of your families do things like going to the shore without you?  

16 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I didn't know this was a thing, we've always done everything as a family.  Quick poll: how many of your families do things like going to the shore without you?  

I couldn't go, broken foot too much walking

23 minutes ago, Rusty said:

We also do things as a family. I have to work a weekend here and there. No reason for my family to sit at home when they can go down to our camper at shore and enjoy themselves. 

3 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

Yep, one of the perks of being divorced, I always have the house to myself emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I can't afford it

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

I’m in NJ, yep lost the house, but in totality I feel it was fair mostly…..we agreed on everything and then used a lawyer to shuffle the paperwork and make it official.

Been dealing with this durn spider bite so I was in the hospital 3 days last week, my roommate was a funny guy, didn’t snore and made the time pass, anyway when I told him I was divorced, he was so jealous and said he would give anything to live by himself, and bitterly noted he had to live with his wife AND mil. I got a good laugh out of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, that needs have another 10 minutes on the cooking time. My body will not let me eat it like that. When tried...it shows me in ways where I need to be alone and fast. :crying:

37 minutes ago, BHC said:

I couldn't go, broken foot too much walking

Now, was that planned so you could be alone with the grill?

Also, the Reveals made your healing time that much easier. Get well.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.