IGNORED

Rahway River special

Timo

2 hours ago, Timo said:

I hate fishing around here but I’m on call for work and can’t travel too far. This bass had a funny odor to it. Almost like detergent

At least you're having fun fishing, though. :cool:

12 minutes ago, Timo said:

No I don’t care. Parkway dr between bloodgoods pond and Raritan rd. Saw a bunch cruising the banks. Decent size too

I grew up right there. Various types of lunkers in those waters.

35 minutes ago, Timo said:

Just had a funny odor to him

How do you know it was a him:nerd:females can smell funny if you get my drift:laughing:

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

How do you know it was a him:nerd:females can smell funny if you get my drift:laughing:

Phenomenal point ha! Now that I think about it, I caught a nice size smallmouth that had the same exact odor in the Raman’s river just passed the Pompton lake falls.

7 minutes ago, Timo said:

Phenomenal point ha! Now that I think about it, I caught a nice size smallmouth that had the same exact odor in the Raman’s river just passed the Pompton lake falls.

Tis the season lawn fertilizer run off after heavy rains, gives that detergent smell.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt