IGNORED

Grilled honey mustard wild Turkey tenderloins

hammer4reel

Tracey made the tenderloins from my NJ birds with a Honey dijon , shallot and rosemary marinade and glaze tonight 

Grilled corn , zucchini and squash .

Easy recipe with TONS of flavor .

F9673982-A23D-4BD4-AE09-7812F44B24EC.jpeg

1D8ACFF9-9FC7-48EC-B027-49540677E36D.jpeg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

7 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

That looks great. If you hear some rummaging at your garbage cans tonight it's not a bear, it's me

Better use your arrow proof clothing:tooth:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

That is really great looking! Never thought to just take the tenderloins and make them on their own, but they do seem to always come off separate when prepping the breast meat.

Based on the pictures, it doesn't look like Tracy sliced out the actual tendon out of the meat, did she? That's one thing I hate about the tenderloins - that thick tendon that runs through it. I try to neatly slice along the edges of the tendon to trim it out - inevitably I end up "butchering" the meat. 

13 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

That is really great looking! Never thought to just take the tenderloins and make them on their own, but they do seem to always come off separate when prepping the breast meat.

Based on the pictures, it doesn't look like Tracy sliced out the actual tendon out of the meat, did she? That's one thing I hate about the tenderloins - that thick tendon that runs through it. I try to neatly slice along the edges of the tendon to trim it out - inevitably I end up "butchering" the meat. 

Yes tendon is removed . 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/