IGNORED

Canada to Freeze sales of handguns

DBuck

57 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

When I read about the great reset last year I mostly thought conspiracy theory.  But a year later alot of things from that piece I read they are trying makes you wonder

When you’re a step ahead people call you a visionary. When you’re two steps ahead they call you nuts.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

Well here in the US, first it's your AR, now it's your 9mm. 

Things are so much better now. 

You Biden supporters should just go ahead , lead by example and surrender your guns, it would make me feel so much safer. 

It's not about your rights, it's about my feelings. 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

3 hours ago, DBuck said:

Handguns, "assault weapons", and toy guns that look like real handguns such as airsoft. Don't be surprised if the US tries to follow suit.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canadas-trudeau-announces-legislation-prevent-buying-selling-handguns-2022-05-30/

Try?  Maybe. Succeed?  No chance. That 2nd Amendment is a pesky thing for antis.  Let Canadians worry about Canada. We need to focus on our own nation. 

54 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Try?  Maybe. Succeed?  No chance. That 2nd Amendment is a pesky thing for antis.  Let Canadians worry about Canada. We need to focus on our own nation. 

5 years ago I would say your 100 percent right.  But the fear mongering try instill is taking hold.  Just look at the Republicans giving up their ar because it killed people..  I hope your right but I feel there is an up hill battle in convincing these politicians to get to the root cause of these problems and not blaming the tool

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

5 years ago I would say your 100 percent right.  But the fear mongering try instill is taking hold.  Just look at the Republicans giving up their ar because it killed people..  I hope your right but I feel there is an up hill battle in convincing these politicians to get to the root cause of these problems and not blaming the tool

If you don't want them to blame the tool, ask them publicly, repeatedly, what they are doing to solve the mental health crisis in the US.  Ask them why in during these conversations they are quick to propose legislation that will have zero effect on reducing violence yet they offer absolutely no solutions to the core problem:  mental health.  Then call them out for doing nothing to solve the actual problem.

It is incumbent on us to force the politicians to change the conversation.  Let them know that you will never support their 2A restrictions, you will never support their campaigns, and you will only support politicians who offer real, tangible mental health solutions FIRST.  Any politician advocating for 2A restrictions clearly is not competent enough to be a legislator and must be electorally removed ASAP.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.  Any politician supporting 2A restrictions IS THE BIGGEST PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH SOLVING MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGES IN THE US!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

23 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

If you don't want them to blame the tool, ask them publicly, repeatedly, what they are doing to solve the mental health crisis in the US.  Ask them why in during these conversations they are quick to propose legislation that will have zero effect on reducing violence yet they offer absolutely no solutions to the core problem:  mental health.  Then call them out for doing nothing to solve the actual problem.

It is incumbent on us to force the politicians to change the conversation.  Let them know that you will never support their 2A restrictions, you will never support their campaigns, and you will only support politicians who offer real, tangible mental health solutions FIRST.  Any politician advocating for 2A restrictions clearly is not competent enough to be a legislator and must be electorally removed ASAP.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.  Any politician supporting 2A restrictions IS THE BIGGEST PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH SOLVING MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGES IN THE US!

I would add to that the following: if ARs are the issue, why weren't they an issue in the 60s?  70s?  80s?  90s?  Why much more recently?    

Media Number one problem! Black lives matter oh but white lived don't matter?sAl sharpen is the biggest piece of s*** sturing the pot.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Media Number one problem! Black lives matter oh but white lived don't matter?sAl sharpen is the biggest piece of s*** sturing the pot.

I think the bigger problem than sewer rats like sharpton and scumbags like the media and Biden are the people that buy into, believe,  support and vote for all that garbage 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Fascist Canada. 

Its sad people dont realize the importance of 2A. They'd sadly rather let this 1% run the country the way they see fit, for all control. It's sad.

Buy that special gun youve wanted now, because it may not be available in a few years. I spoke to a guy here on business from Denmark outside of RTSP Union. he was telling me how they can't even rent half the guns we have here to shoot at a range. Now it's easier to implement laws in a country with a population like that, but we have 330 million here in the US. Still - besides other states playing catchup on basic things like background checks - the next thing we'll see is the banning of certain kinds of firearms. You know where I'm going with this.

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Most who we entrust with solving such issues are mentally compromised themselves. 

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I don't trust any of those bastards.

And that is the crux of it all, trust. Why would any sensible individual put their trust in such corrupt and authoritative people? With the exception of a very rare few the ruling classes are driven by self interest, power, greed, heck pick a vice. Sorry to say the combination of a biased press, corrupt educators and a generally stupid populous has sealed our fate.

On the up side, Go Rangers. Never imagined them making it this far.