IGNORED

No bear problem in nj

rgw

31 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

And furthermore, bears eat newborn fawns!

Not when they kill them, they come a few days later eat the maggots!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Not when they kill them, they come a few days later eat the maggots!

Found what I believe was a bear killed fawn last week. They also tore into my garbage can enclosure and ate a couple more targets.

6B8DBDF2-15AA-4824-90D2-DE4C8DB31F37.jpeg

461EAB09-CE6B-45EA-9298-E503A920D9AA.jpeg

2B7BFE80-25A6-4CD6-9F07-E3FF27FE189B.jpeg

0815583B-62AF-4B01-860C-9F553A741132.jpeg

Edited by NotJust22s

5 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

No logic in politics 

I have been to the bear check station more than once!

Majority of the protesters were from NYC.off springs of baby boomers, Saturday morning cartoons a yogi you think we should go steal the picnic n an basket. Absolutely what are they do going to shoot us?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

Murphy has been saying since covid came into our lives "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE " he has said NJ has no bear problem,  trust him on his word...like we trust MEXICAN TAP WATER

If you don't like it maybe the New Jersey is not the right state for you

4 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

If a bear takes a life . The blood will be on Murphys hands.

That's why cc initiated bear hunting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/23/nyregion/black-bear-kills-rutgers-student-during-a-hike-in-new-jersey.html

No Bear problem here in Highland Lakes either! LOL We have garbage pick-up only once a week. So I freeze all of my garbage until the morning of the weekly pick up. Here is the scene on my street this morning after an overnight bear smorgasbord. Some neighbors just don't seem to care. A 10 pound raccoon did not do this!

100_1700.JPG

Edited by trapoholic

10 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I can't believe that's all it took to shut down the area.  Must be more too it.  Shutting down all public land for our safety may be next.  This is just a reaction trial.

Remember when covid hit Murphy shut down parks, boat ramps marinas,diners restaurants,allowed liquor store to stay open what a dick!!!