IGNORED

Float trip

DonW

My son and I have been invited on a float trip on the North Fork of the White River in southern Missouri this weekend.  My Army buddy and I  have been trying to get together to do this for about 5 years. I can't wait! We will be taking our fly rods, just in case. I was told we might not have much time to fish, but I'll make time. Hope to have a few pics to post next week when we return.

2 hours ago, DonW said:

My son and I have been invited on a float trip on the North Fork of the White River in southern Missouri this weekend.  My Army buddy and I  have been trying to get together to do this for about 5 years. I can't wait! We will be taking our fly rods, just in case. I was told we might not have much time to fish, but I'll make time. Hope to have a few pics to post next week when we return.

Good luck if you get out!  I'll be floating the upper Delaware tomorrow myself in a buddy's wooden drift boat.  If it looks like lightening tomorrow, we will wade instead so we can run off the river to our vehicles as T-storms pass overhead.  It's dry fly season! 

35 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Please excuse Rusty. He has ADHD. He can’t sit still long enough for DonW to actually go on the trip, catch fish, and THEN post them up. :rofl:

Just post some pictures and I’m happy.  I don’t care what they’re of.   Post some African pics from Archer and I’ll be happy.

But post some dang pictures!    I don’t do words so well. 

16 hours ago, Rusty said:

Just post some pictures and I’m happy.  I don’t care what they’re of.   Post some African pics from Archer and I’ll be happy.

But post some dang pictures!    I don’t do words so well. 

Here you go…..as you can see, I kept it to the topic at hand. 

1B9C678C-D09B-4149-9BBC-D7CB2D48B4B7.jpeg

22CEF629-4074-4FA0-BB6A-3AC7FCCED549.jpeg

B9A8F49C-24C3-48BB-9727-F02FCC6EC30D.jpeg

5F385ACE-0CA8-4B8D-8306-79718C53F364.jpeg

702F0E44-5A7B-46A8-AFC8-93D183A7A63B.jpeg

814BC4D3-4209-43CD-B5FF-42499C58D2BE.jpeg