IGNORED

Wake up call

Greybeard

POP POP CRUNCH POP POP!!! Look out my window at 5:30am to see what the noise is and a bear is on top of my recycling can chewing the handle apart, contents on the ground 50ft behind it.  I go out, it drops the lid that it was walking away with, and heads back into the woods.  SOB left me the mess to clean up on my neighbors lawn.  Popped the flattened plastic can back into shape, snapped the chewed up handle back into the can.  Bear must be starving to want to eat the plastic can, or it was pissed it couldn't get into my garbage that was inside the garage.  Took out my little badger hound and it picked up the bear scent as soon as it got out the door.  Headed straight for the other side of the garage snorting and barking.  Usually the hounds just smell along the scent trail of a bear or cat that walked through during the night.  She knew right away the bear had just been there.  She had some fun tracking it through the yard, snorting as she really got into it.  Now I'm concerned about my young blueberry bushes this year that have blossomed.  

4 hours ago, Devil Horns said:

I’m not on Facebook but my buddy sent me a screenshot of a post from zone 48 yesterday. Guy had pics of a bear knocking over his feeder. They are heading south too. 

I've gone through a bunch of feeders.  One got ripped in two couple weeks ago.  If they can't reach it they will bend the pole over to get it.  

Check one camera this morning and had bear on it a few times

IMG_0208.JPG.cc843b237364ae687d433944e830c8d3.JPG