IGNORED

Stupid U.

bucky

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

It's both. I'm about ready to Don the batman suit and start bringing justice to the world. 

You do that in your trout boss there's going to be a funny truck at shoreline with rubber lined walls:rofl:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Had just the opposite happen to me.  Morning after the stocking day i hit the river at first light.  Around 7:30 2 guys show up and tell me I can't fish until 8 and pointed at the sign on the pole.  I had to explain to them that was only for opening day, and 5pm was only for stocking dates.  Nice Polish guys, just couldn't read English well.

23 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Had just the opposite happen to me.  Morning after the stocking day i hit the river at first light.  Around 7:30 2 guys show up and tell me I can't fish until 8 and pointed at the sign on the pole.  I had to explain to them that was only for opening day, and 5pm was only for stocking dates.  Nice Polish guys, just couldn't read English well.

Zipper sent them.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt