IGNORED

Gray ghost.. Weimaraner pups

9 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Weims are great dogs.  Seems like a terrible choice for 2 old people in their 70s though.  There's no way those poor dogs will get the exercise they need

Luckily there on 50 acres and both are very active they both run a business , season tickets to the big house and drive 2x a year to upper peninsula to fish n hunt…

they asked my buddy to walk them on a leash and he responded by saying I didn’t volunteer to be a kindergarten teacher… lol 

no doubt they are going to need a lot of attention but they have always had big dogs when I first met them they had 2 Rottweilers and a Weimaraner so they are experienced 👍

9 hours ago, Monster Marine said:

Luckily there on 50 acres and both are very active they both run a business , season tickets to the big house and drive 2x a year to upper peninsula to fish n hunt…

they asked my buddy to walk them on a leash and he responded by saying I didn’t volunteer to be a kindergarten teacher… lol 

no doubt they are going to need a lot of attention but they have always had big dogs when I first met them they had 2 Rottweilers and a Weimaraner so they are experienced 👍

Awesome.  I'm glad to hear that. 

On 4/6/2022 at 10:52 PM, Monster Marine said:

Last month when a member put his short haired up for adoption there was plenty of comments on commitment when taking up the responsibilities of getting a new member to the family..

that same week my buddies parents in Michigan got 2 new pups brother n sister the mom and dad both in their early 70ies talk about COMMITMENT !!

I wish them both long lives most likely the last dogs they will ever own

the first pic was last month 2nd pic yesterday 

GREAT LOOKING DOGS!!

96C869DA-A640-4F38-A6BC-D06808086A15.png

F16111FB-E696-456F-8E47-FAF570968CD7.jpeg

My neighbor a few houses over just had his 7th kid. He just turned 63. Now that is commitment... Or insanity. 

5 minutes ago, OldMenRule said:

My neighbor a few houses over just had his 7th kid. He just turned 63. Now that is commitment... Or insanity. 

Insanity.  

How old is his wife?  Must be a 2nd or 3rd wife situation.

I know a guy who is 62 with 4 kids.  2 from a first marriage that are both almost 30 and then 2 from his second marriage...a HS junior and a 10 year old.  Some folks never learn the first time...

4 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Insanity.  

How old is his wife?  Must be a 2nd or 3rd wife situation.

I know a guy who is 62 with 4 kids.  2 from a first marriage that are both almost 30 and then 2 from his second marriage...a HS junior and a 10 year old.  Some folks never learn the first time...

This is number 3 but as he says " this time I got it right " His wife is late 30's and this is their second kid together. He seems happy or maybe senile, hard to tell but to each his own. 

I do have a friend who is on his 4th bride. He is in his mid 50's and naturally this is the right one. I stopped going to his weddings after number 2. No kids say for step kids so I guess he is okay in that regards. 

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

"This time I got it right."  :rofl:

I'll bore you with one other family story. My friends Dad had his second litter of kids at 72, twin boys. He is now 92 and his wife just turned 55. He is a hippie kinds guy who just happened to be lucky in real estate so money was never an issue.