IGNORED

Why is it ???????????????????

hammer4reel

9 hours ago, bushden said:

The systems for FEDEX, UPS, USPS AND DHL are all in need of new management to put them back on track. I hate to say it but best deliveries are coming from AMAZON (OMG I cannot brlieve I said that)

Amazon is crazy fast and free, ordered a carb kit for my outboard  Saturday afternoon and had it by Sunday afternoon. Carbs are all rebuilt and back on by yesterday, hopefully she fires up after work today:up:

Some never Learn :up:      AMAZON -- $181.00 Guaranteed 2 Day  delivery April 2nd, 

Like I have said in the past I order from Amazon for 80% of my Needs,    Guaranteed Shipping dates - Free Returns  any Reason.

It may come by UPS- USPS - FEDEX - HDL  always On time. Only Complaint the no longer ring the doorbell, 

And with Amazon look for Sold By and Shipped By Amazon  but still they stand on same conditions only shipping may change by Vendors 

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

5 hours ago, bucky said:

Amazon is crazy fast and free, ordered a carb kit for my outboard  Saturday afternoon and had it by Sunday afternoon. Carbs are all rebuilt and back on by yesterday, hopefully she fires up after work today:up:

And most likely had many Choices for the Kits and $$$$  

I buy most everything from Amazon via this site. I have prime they are amazing. Price comparison wise and delivery time wise tracking is excellent shows the route where they are and what time how many houses away and a picture of the delivery at my doorstep.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

20 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I buy most everything from Amazon via this site. I have prime they are amazing. Price comparison wise and delivery time wise tracking is excellent shows the route where they are and what time how many houses away and a picture of the delivery at my doorstep.

Even with the increase with prime I also Watch the Free  Movies- Save on gas & time,  making it worth every cent,  

gv121418dAPR.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

41 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

Some never Learn :up:      AMAZON -- $181.00 Guaranteed 2 Day  delivery April 2nd, 

Like I have said in the past I order from Amazon for 80% of my Needs,    Guaranteed Shipping dates - Free Returns  any Reason.

It may come by UPS- USPS - FEDEX - HDL  always On time. Only Complaint the no longer ring the doorbell, 

And with Amazon look for Sold By and Shipped By Amazon  but still they stand on same conditions only shipping may change by Vendors 

81+cNe8-2mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Not same reel . 
reel I bought is Japans version of Revo NACL which is no longer made for the states .  

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, 1957Buck said:

Ok Did you look on amazon for it.  No Longer made or supported :shock: 

I’m on their Pro Staff . 
no longer available in the states . 
guys selling used ones are selling for more than They were new 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

3 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Careful ordering things on Amazon. If you read the reviews on many items, a lot of people complain about the same thing. You order one thing, but get some Chinese knockoff version.

Learned a long time ago The Reviews are largely BS, 

And if It does not say Sold & Shipped by Amazon or Sold By and Shipped by Amazon,  I avoid it,

And  Also long Shipping date is a Clue for Trouble  But still Prime Membership protects from it all, Guaranteed,  

All this and I have caught a FedEx delivery driver stealing my package with the help of my Ring doorbell. Ordered a cranking unit for my Excalibur xbow from Wyvern Creations. Unless it’s custom arrows or something like that Wyvern ships almost immediately. I’m in my back yard and get a notification from FedEx that my package has been delivered. I walk around front and see the FedEx truck driving away but, there’s no package on the porch. I looked on both of my neighbors porches thinking maybe he got the wrong house…nothing. I look at the video on my Ring doorbell and see the truck pull up, the driver doing something on an electronic device in his hand, see myself walking around front and the truck pulling away. I called FedEx and told them what was up. About 10pm that evening a plain car pulled up, guy knocked on my door, and handed me my package. Told me sorry and thanks for calling right away. Told me the guy had a number of packages in his truck that he was loading in his car that were supposed to be delivered and that he was fired on the spot.