IGNORED

Daily Check-In, Motivation and Accountability Thread

Happy Thursday!  Fasting all day today - will be 23hrs.  Going to jog 1 mile this afternoon and then rock out on some yoga.  I'll be breaking the fast with some braised, shredded beef.  I cooked about 5lbs of grassfed chuck roasts in my dutch oven yesterday with garlic, onions, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and some red wine until I could shred them with a fork.  Probably have some raw honey and dark chocolate for dessert.  

Phil you’re kinda like the Cam Hanes of NJWW, with a lot less trophy bulls of course. haha That dude is freaking amazing. He gets up at 4am runs 20 miles to the top of an Oregon mountain works a 8 hour day job comes home works out and shoots his 90lb compound. Every day.

I’ve been hitting it pretty hard this week. 2 1/2 hrs every day except today. I’m weak. Fasted for 16 hrs, 3 eggs and venison breakfast sausage about 9am. Protein shake with banana blueberries and whole milk for about 40 grams of protein. Dark chocolate and raw honey for lunch. Just doing stuff around the house. Then for dinner  either some Mexican made with ground venison(no beef fat or pork in it I just grind up deer fat right in it) or eggplant parmigiana made with venison Italian sausage. Maybe some plain Fage yogurt for dessert. Then my evening meds, which isn’t much considering. I do take some supplements also. 
thanks for the inspiration 

without me, my rifle is nothing

21 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Pffft, I got laid. Works every muscle group and a lot more fun than the bs you listed Rug

20 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I get laid daily.  Barely missed a day in ages. 

You hands don't count.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This thread is shattering my image of the Big Lebowski

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

40 minutes ago, TDietz said:

Phil you’re kinda like the Cam Hanes of NJWW, with a lot less trophy bulls of course. haha That dude is freaking amazing. He gets up at 4am runs 20 miles to the top of an Oregon mountain works a 8 hour day job comes home works out and shoots his 90lb compound. Every day.

I’ve been hitting it pretty hard this week. 2 1/2 hrs every day except today. I’m weak. Fasted for 16 hrs, 3 eggs and venison breakfast sausage about 9am. Protein shake with banana blueberries and whole milk for about 40 grams of protein. Dark chocolate and raw honey for lunch. Just doing stuff around the house. Then for dinner  either some Mexican made with ground venison(no beef fat or pork in it I just grind up deer fat right in it) or eggplant parmigiana made with venison Italian sausage. Maybe some plain Fage yogurt for dessert. Then my evening meds, which isn’t much considering. I do take some supplements also. 
thanks for the inspiration 

Keep up the good work Tad.  You know how to find me if you have any questions.

I'm no Cam Haines, but I appreciate the comparison.  I do like that shirt he has that says "nobody cares, work harder."

35 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

You hands don't count.

I know.   Mrs Rug and I legit get our freak on almost every night.  No joke.  Ask her if you don't believe me.  

Just now, Bucndoe said:

This thread is shattering my image of the Big Lebowski

Haha.  I know.  I'm definitely not the slacker that I appear to be in my profile pic

15 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I know.   Mrs Rug and I legit get our freak on almost every night.  No joke.  Ask her if you don't believe me.  

What you and yours do is your own business.  Unless of course you join the club and then it becomes everybody's business....

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

3 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

What you and yours do is your own business.  Unless of course you join the club and then it becomes everybody's business....

Fair point.  Just putting it out there that healthy folks with healthy relationships get their freak on.  It's how we roll.  

We're not in to clubs or things like that.  That building is haunted anyway...in my lifetime it's been home to about 15 different businesses.  Nothing there seems to last.  I do drive by it regularly and see cars in the parking lot from the previous evening's "festivities."  I don't think I know anyone who has ever been there yet

5 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Fair point.  Just putting it out there that healthy folks with healthy relationships get their freak on.  It's how we roll.  

We're not in to clubs or things like that.  That building is haunted anyway...in my lifetime it's been home to about 15 different businesses.  Nothing there seems to last.  I do drive by it regularly and see cars in the parking lot from the previous evening's "festivities."  I don't think I know anyone who has ever been there yet

When @LPJR says he's "going to work out", guess where he is.  Unironically, there is a pineapple at the bottom of that site's homepage.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

5 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

When @LPJR says he's "going to work out", guess where he is.  Unironically, there is a pineapple at the bottom of that site's homepage.  Coincidence?  I think not.

He needs to talk to me about something and texted me that he was going to call me "after the gym" later.  We know he only goes to the gym to hang around and gawk at the old guys in their towels.  Lou's version of swinging is a lot different than what most folks imagine

Edited by not on the rug

Happy Friday Everyone!  

Fasting all day today.  Going to do my typical smoothie pre-workout, then train.   Squats, Overhead Press and Deadlift.   I'll throw in 4 sets of chinups too.   Looking forward to dinner already.  Some huge bone-in ribeyes on the Weber and probably 5-6 fried eggs to go with it.  Little bit of yoga and meditation obviously.  

42 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Happy Friday Everyone!  

Fasting all day today.  Going to do my typical smoothie pre-workout, then train.   Squats, Overhead Press and Deadlift.   I'll throw in 4 sets of chinups too.   Looking forward to dinner already.  Some huge bone-in ribeyes on the Weber and probably 5-6 fried eggs to go with it.  Little bit of yoga and meditation obviously.  

DO NOT REVERSE SEAR THOSE RIBEYES!!!

Take it from the NJW&W Ribeye expert.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

9 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

DO NOT REVERSE SEAR THOSE RIBEYES!!!

Take it from the NJW&W Ribeye expert.

Lol.  I can't wait to cook steaks for you guys and finally show you how to cook.  :poke:

Next time you head my way on your Harley, let me know and I'll make lunch for us.

Dare to be wise @Haskell_Hunter...Dare to be wise...

Edited by not on the rug