IGNORED

Estate help

21 hours ago, LittleM said:

Can you help with my baseball card collection?  

Its kinda hit or miss....pre 1975 cards on a whole do best......but as I always say "You never know who is going to walk through that door " meaning I am surprised all the time what people buy and what people pay.....and cards are still desirable albeit most dont bring much money....its the star cards that bring the money  ( as you probably know )......I just sold on Ebay a Joe Dimaggio pin back button with a bat and ball attached to it from the 50"s for $65.00..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

On 3/4/2022 at 8:32 AM, Swamprat said:

What bank is that if you don't mind me asking? My wife has a stack of money left by her grandfather.  He was in Europe in WWII.  I believe it's German currency. Pm me the info if you want. 

Thanks 

Nick

In the 30's in Germany inflation ran wild and they just kept printing money........while the paper is pretty its not worth too much..........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

i have been involved in three estate or house sales.  my mother grand mother and my aunt. my father had a machine shop and had a bunch of cutters end mills and drills in the basement. we worked with a women from ridge wood nj who did the sale. she arranged and priced all the items items. after the sale she called in a guy who took all the remaining items as a lot. we paid her a fixed comm for the sale.

i now live in pa and auctions are a way of life. they auction buckets of screws and nails, fence posts, chicken coops, guns and old german war stuff. what is left they dump in a back field. my wife and i found a dump of old glass bottles some whole some broken on the property line, we started to clean it up so our dogs would not get cut. the next day the neighbor put up a no hunting sign, so the next day i put up a tree stand in one tree on my side of the line. my son uses it for bow only, he shot a nice buck out of it. jersey guys are bad.