IGNORED

NJ fish and wildlife

hiking

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Sure they are. Because they are underserved in the outdoors. Why don’t we see posts railing against the BOW program(becoming an outdoor woman)?  That “discriminates” against a full 1/2 of the population by not inviting men.  What about when the Division holds events for Vets?  That discriminates against everyone that did not serve, correct?  

I think I’ve made my point. This has zero to do with discrimination and everything to do with hating the false race war brought by the left over the last couple of years starting with the BLM nonsense. 

You've made your point 5 posts ago. Tbh I just like stirring the pot lol. As far as your vet point it doesn't because they served which differentiates them from "everyone else". The war u referenced that they started is my issue.....and the that's racist against whites is a side they didn't count on.  Every chance I get I will point out subtle things like the name of the program. Understand it's the name only I disagree with. Not intent content or results.  Additionally it seems to be only a northern disparity. Fish a lake in Florida or Alabama you'll see numerous people of all races and ethnicity. 

10 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

You've made your point 5 posts ago. Tbh I just like stirring the pot lol. As far as your vet point it doesn't because they served which differentiates them from "everyone else". The war u referenced that they started is my issue.....and the that's racist against whites is a side they didn't count on.  Every chance I get I will point out subtle things like the name of the program. Understand it's the name only I disagree with. Not intent content or results.  Additionally it seems to be only a northern disparity. Fish a lake in Florida or Alabama you'll see numerous people of all races and ethnicity. 

The latter is because minorities are more widespread throughout the South versus the Northeast where most minorities live in large population centers and don’t often drive nor do they have lots of fishing opportunities. That’s the biggest difference between a state like NJ and a state like Florida. 

12 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

The latter is because minorities are more widespread throughout the South versus the Northeast where most minorities live in large population centers and don’t often drive nor do they have lots of fishing opportunities. That’s the biggest difference between a state like NJ and a state like Florida. 

Head to the shore around the city’s there . Many more people fishing .

mostly for food , than just pure recreation .

‘plenty of every race and creed enjoying it .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

11 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

No the problem is the constant use of race .

women of color is not all women . And it’s actually the term used to isolate from other race groups .

‘So as you said look it up .

plenty of other women not inclusive to that term , not just white women .

‘The original banner says urban women , then it tells you the target they are looking for .

what about urban women that don’t have kids , according to what’s written that’s not what they are looking for .

want race problems to go away , stop using terms that create it .

I looked it up, and I confirmed that it’s not discrimination! While I agree, we should get away from using race for everything, my point was that no one was excluded, and that they are targeting a certain demographic. Now if they said only women of color could attend, that could be termed as discrimination, however, that is not what we are dealing with.

9 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

FACT This all may offend a few Non Blacks, but sure as Hell will OFFEND Black Woman, Asian, Spanish woman that have been discriminated by the Word COLOR. It by Their definition even RACISTS,   

I was Taught that Saying this is my Black Friend is Racists' Rather Than just saying this is my Friend,

For NJDFAG to use Woman Of Color is Racist's under that  Idea, 

Come On Man take the Blinders off. 

Try Putting out a sign say Colored Only 

4543220.jpg

Sure, I can agree with some of that. But your not even comparing apples to apples 🤦🏻‍♂️  It’s really hard to find good arguments from you though. Always seem to be off in your own world lol. 

20 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

. Now if they said only women of color could attend, that could be termed as discrimination, however, that is not what we are dealing with.

.That is what the program header says . 
I don’t see anywhere else in the flyer stating different 

1E87B833-FC6E-4A5F-AF93-1D06FC41A056.jpeg

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

2 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

.That is what the program header says . 
I don’t see anywhere else in the flyer stating different 

1E87B833-FC6E-4A5F-AF93-1D06FC41A056.jpeg

White is a color. So is black. So is brown.  Etc. 

The person you all want to reach out to is the Division’s I&E Chief Al Iveny.  If you don’t like or agree with the program, he’s actually the only one that can do anything. Not one person here on NJWW can do anything. I have always found it fascinating how these threads go for page upon page with people complaining over and over and yet not one of them will take 30 seconds of their time to contact the person in charge. But you’ll spend four or five hours arguing with others on the Internet.

Just now, Bucksnbows said:

White is a color. So is black. So is brown.  Etc. 

The person you all want to reach out to is the Division’s I&E Chief Al Iveny.  If you don’t like or agree with the program, he’s actually the only one that can do anything. Not one person here on NJWW can do anything. I have always found it fascinating how these threads go for page upon page with people complaining over and over and yet not one of them will take 30 seconds of their time to contact the person in charge. But you’ll spend four or five hours arguing with others on the Internet.

No different than you chiming in 

women of color excludes whites as well as Asians .
the term is based on race and always has been .

while I agree with the premise of the program I don’t have to agree with the wording . 
no different than the BET awards participants complaint they never get Acadamy awards 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

3 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

while I agree with the premise of the program I don’t have to agree with the wording . 
no different than the BET awards participants complaint they never get Acadamy awards 

I’m explaining the program as I know it and how they get to things like this. You and a few others are complaining about aspects of it. I’m simply pointing out if it bothers you, reach out to the decision maker and not run page after page of complaints that do nothing to bring us together, rather continue to drive us apart. When hunters can’t help ourselves, we’re toast. We just don’t have the numbers when we are separated to get anything at all done. We only lose ground. 

6 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Well you’ve complained about almost everything else today so what’s one more topic

image.png.b42e463861bb3588287b4d042d341771.png

AWM

i have been told in the past, that if i dont like a topic or agree with one then move on bruh lol. 

i agree, bickering back and forth over the internet gets no one, anywhere. 

someone could make a post here about the biggest buck or fish they ever caught/shot and it will get 2 maybe 3 pages.

someone makes a post about a guy holding a sign, and it goes 30 pages lol

So many want people to respect and care for the outdoors yet create an educational outreach program to help promote fishing, conservation and the do’s and don’ts and people still bitch. Biggest problem in this country is people of color coming here and not assimilating. Programs like this help to do just that. Btw, sistas is a way women/girls in urban areas refer to their friends, it is not one color specific 

AWM