IGNORED

NJ fish and wildlife

hiking

9 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

These things are paid for by federal grants. This isn’t program or CO or more trout. And while they “aren’t excluded” in your words, they do not have regular access to fishing nor do they know where to start. This program gives them a chance to take their kids fishing and have both learn at the same time. More anglers means more people that care for the habitat and fish and it means more revenue for the Division and for the sporting shops we all frequent. There really is no downside here. All the attention this thread got is due to how sick and tired most of us are about the “woke” BS and false race war the left is waging right now. 

So just make it urban women . 
no sista slang etc . 
plenty of other race and creeds in urban areas . 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

29 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

Jesus, they’re trying to introduce people to the outdoors who otherwise wouldn’t be exposed, that’s great, can’t believe some are complaining about it. Truly there are some who are never happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is really complaining as much as pointing out obvious it wouldn't fly other way around. 

5 hours ago, Foggy Mountain said:

And by g the he way the above post is EXACTLY the problem with today. Discrimination anyway is the same. You count, I count, the kid from the inner city count the same. If women of color isn’t excluding women not of color get someone to help you comprehend English 

I’m not going to repeat what the people before me said, if you can’t comprehend their explanations then maybe you can’t comprehend English. No one said white people don’t count, No said those of color don’t count. They have a target. You obviously can’t get passed that. 

2 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Agree on the last half. But where do they not have regular access? And yes the woke nonsense fuels the aggravation no doubt. Federal or state money there are better ways it could be used IMO. 

How much fishing in inner cities do you do?  I think that answers your lack of access. As far as the federal grants, write your Congressman and Senators if you don’t like the way they are done. 

2 hours ago, Foggy Mountain said:

I’m 100% on board with helping anyone especially those not typically in reach. Include them.  
Im against exclusion. The first words are women of color and their kids. If they’d like to reach inner city which I believe is a good thing, that’s what it should say. It’s not ok to turn the other cheek like it doesn’t matter when the exact same thing in reverse would have GIANT push back and probably a lawsuit. Enough is enough. It could/would be a really good thing if inclusive even targeting inner cities but I don’t care about some target when we’re putting others aside like they don’t count. 
My problem is not targeting someone, it’s presenting it as only for them which isn’t possible anyhow. 
It’s a state program, they can’t discriminate and if it was only “women of color” as presented in the writing it’d be discrimination. 
Right is right, looking the other way and being a sheeple is how this country got where it is. I don’t feel whoever started this though meant anything with poor intentions. I’m just sick of this nonsense being ok and someone like you making excuses for it. As I said man up 

Man up? Your the one crying because they used the words women of color. They aren’t discriminating against anyone. If my black sister signs up and wants to bring her best friend who is white, you think they will say no? Your crying because they use the terms woman of color. That’s not discrimination. Look up, your already on the Internet. Why aren’t you crying over the female only seminars for turkey hunting?? That’s total BS that they are excluding men! It’s people like you that are the problem. They complain about everything. No one is excluded here, and I’m sorry your not comfortable with the target audience. 

7 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

Man up? Your the one crying because they used the words women of color. They aren’t discriminating against anyone. If my black sister signs up and wants to bring her best friend who is white, you think they will say no? Your crying because they use the terms woman of color. That’s not discrimination. Look up, your already on the Internet. Why aren’t you crying over the female only seminars for turkey hunting?? That’s total BS that they are excluding men! It’s people like you that are the problem. They complain about everything. No one is excluded here, and I’m sorry your not comfortable with the target audience. 

No the problem is the constant use of race .

women of color is not all women . And it’s actually the term used to isolate from other race groups .

‘So as you said look it up .

plenty of other women not inclusive to that term , not just white women .

‘The original banner says urban women , then it tells you the target they are looking for .

what about urban women that don’t have kids , according to what’s written that’s not what they are looking for .

want race problems to go away , stop using terms that create it .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

8 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

So you admit they are targeting people of color lol!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

So you admit they are targeting people of color lol!!!!!

Sure they are. Because they are underserved in the outdoors. Why don’t we see posts railing against the BOW program(becoming an outdoor woman)?  That “discriminates” against a full 1/2 of the population by not inviting men.  What about when the Division holds events for Vets?  That discriminates against everyone that did not serve, correct?  

I think I’ve made my point. This has zero to do with discrimination and everything to do with hating the false race war brought by the left over the last couple of years starting with the BLM nonsense. 

21 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Nothing here that I see excludes anyone from attending.  Here's the page with the signup link: https://nj.gov/dep/fgw/sistas_afield_fishing.htm

All it says on the signup form is "the goal" is to "foster interest and gain a meaningful comfort level with fishing and hunting among New Jersey women of color and their children."

But there is no exclusion - and they don't even ask for your ethnicity or color on the signup form. They only care about the color green :) costs $100, non-refundable.

CRT BLM  maybe no Exclusion but Color can Include all Woman.  And using Color ( Colored ) is Racists Black is the preferred description. SAD NJDFAG has Gone Wok but not Surprising,  Ever been to their Trenton Offices    :headscratch:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

On 2/26/2022 at 8:24 AM, hiking said:

I just recieved a e-mail from fish and wildlife about a new program for woman and children.  My first thought was wow what a great program. but it's called sistas a field-fishing it's for women of color and their children. Personally I think it's a great program but without the exclusion.  I don't know but is it unlawful for a state agency to run such a program??????

Try putting a sign out saying No Blacks need apply :shock: What would happen. :mg:

Or Make a Statement Only a Woman of Color will be considered, Says Joe Biden

It may not be unlawful but sure as Hell is against the Constitution All _____ Are Created Equal. 

GO Truckers 

10 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

FACT This all may offend a few Non Blacks, but sure as Hell will OFFEND Black Woman, Asian, Spanish woman that have been discriminated by the Word COLOR. It by Their definition even RACISTS,   

I was Taught that Saying this is my Black Friend is Racists' Rather Than just saying this is my Friend,

For NJDFAG to use Woman Of Color is Racist's under that  Idea, 

Come On Man take the Blinders off. 

Try Putting out a sign say Colored Only 

4543220.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck