IGNORED

Hunting Ebike Build

5 minutes ago, VFL said:

So far no issues. 1up bike rack is great. Taking the bike out again tomorrow to go listen/scout for turkeys in the morning. 

I also have the 1 up two bike carrier .so far it’s worked great even on long runs 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved the bike today...not happy with packaging.some big chips in the paint.they did not send the front and rear racks.i did not even unbox it yet.until they figure out a fix or compensation i will not go any further.ill give them a day or two to respond.if nothing i will put in  for a refund through alibaba trade assurance ...dont get me wrong it still looks awesome but not perfect..i expect perfect .ill keep everyone updated

Just now, Buckmaster3405 said:

Recieved the bike today...not happy with packaging.some big chips in the paint.they did not send the front and rear racks.i did not even unbox it yet.until they figure out a fix or compensation i will not go any further.ill give them a day or two to respond.if nothing i will put in  for a refund through alibaba trade assurance ...dont get me wrong it still looks awesome but not perfect..i expect perfect .ill keep everyone updated

Good luck , hope all works out .

‘frustrating after waiting all this time I’m sure .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Got bike going today...still waiting to hear from alibaba  for refund..also disputed with my credit card company..they gave me my money back already ..but investigation is ongoing..company i purchased from will not even respond to me..i had to get some parts replaced  had local bike shop go over it...it still is pretty awesome .had it up over 30mph..def is alot of fun.if they offer me a huge discount for the paint,missing and broken parts i would probably take it ..ill keep u guys updated..at this point i wouldnt advise the route i took .

20220502_180830.jpg

11 hours ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

Got bike going today...still waiting to hear from alibaba  for refund..also disputed with my credit card company..they gave me my money back already ..but investigation is ongoing..company i purchased from will not even respond to me..i had to get some parts replaced  had local bike shop go over it...it still is pretty awesome .had it up over 30mph..def is alot of fun.if they offer me a huge discount for the paint,missing and broken parts i would probably take it ..ill keep u guys updated..at this point i wouldnt advise the route i took .

20220502_180830.jpg

Hope it all works out for you, cool bike

• 3 months later...

Update....steamoon technology never responded to me or my credit card company over my dispute..cap one made me get letters from local bike shop about the issues...i replaced the broken parts..spent maybe $60...cap one refunded me the $2505 for the bike and shipping but would not give me the $205 for the spare battery ....now ive got a pretty bad ass bike for about $300..dispute closed...all i ever wanted was the broken parts fixed..the rack they never sent..and compensation for the chips in the paint...i still would not advise anyone to buy from that place 

20220814_193048.jpg

20220814_193036.jpg

6 minutes ago, CJ3a said:

Is the battery universal?  What happens if you need a replacement?

There are about half a dozen different battery types ..they are all pretty common...mine is available all over..they got really expensive though..i have 2 17ah ..one came with the bike the other i bought for $205

11 minutes ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

They are double that price now if not more

Many are close to a grand now for a 21.

while I’m sure you were frustrated , getting that bike for the end payment was a steal .

enjoy it , and hope it gets you to a good buck .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING