IGNORED

Where's all the left-handed rifles?

mazzgolf

9 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I don't have an exact gun I'm looking for. I'm just looking at the different manufacturers to see what they have right now in bolt-actions. That's what started all this. I'm like, "Let me look at Browning and see what they have..." I kept looking and looking.. "oh, here's a nice one... nope, right-handed only... oh, here's a nice one... nope, right handed only.... rinse, repeat..." :)

I'm just researching right now. I have no idea what I want - I just want to find out what's out there.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Tikka T3x Lite. Browning is out - they only offer wood stocks in left-handed anything (their whopping 3 left-handed bolt-action models).

If you are set on a 30-06.......may be tough. However if not, look at the Christensen arms Mesa rifles. Nice guns (I have two, as I like having back ups in the same caliber). Mine are 6.5 CM and really are nice guns. Booner here made the recommendation. The triggers are nice, lightweight, and love their stocks.

Another recommendation is to look at Blaser rifles.....offer many left hand versions. However, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by nmc02