IGNORED

Truck is Packed and ready for PA

hvnj

Just loaded up the truck for an earlier departure tomorrow morning for Tioga County.  Looking forward to deer camp and spending time with friends and family.  Absolutely the best time of the year!  Better than Christmas morning as a kid.  Good luck to all those headed out.  Hope to see lots of pictures of everyone's success.

9 minutes ago, hvnj said:

Just loaded up the truck for an earlier departure tomorrow morning for Tioga County.  Looking forward to deer camp and spending time with friends and family.  Absolutely the best time of the year!  Better than Christmas morning as a kid.  Good luck to all those headed out.  Hope to see lots of pictures of everyone's success.

Best of luck.  The traditional pa deer season is one of the best .  

Hunt safe

Good luck!  Doesn't look like I'll be going this year because of the cwd restrictions.  But, yesterday my son did bring up going since we can't hunt deer in NJ next week.  Was looking forward to just hitting the woods here with the camera, but if he goes I'll go.  It will be quicker to get a deer out, debone, and remove/clean scull cap with the two of us.