Barronett OX 5 Ground Blind South Jersey vic. $200

fishnfool

I bought this last year from Barronett and since I have 2 Barronett Blinds I find I don't need 2, so selling this one. These are awesome blinds, read the reviews. $200 cash no trades. I am in the Shamong area and travel around SJ/lower CJ for easy meet up. This has the Crater Core pattern that looks great in the woods or fields. 

The Ox 5 hub blind from Barronett Blinds® is reinforced for the long haul. It is constructed of OxHide™ fabric, a unique 2-layer bonded fabric unlike anything ever used on a portable ground blind. The exterior camouflage layer is brushed to reduce glare and features a waterproof polymer backing. The blind is reinforced throughout with a second interior layer of Oxford weave polyester that blocks light for better concealment. Its pentagon shape provides a 70% larger footprint and more vertical height when compared to a typical hub blind. The silent slide window system opens horizontally across three sides from the center and can silently slide to any desired width or height. Everything about the Ox 5 is built to withstand repeated use, hunt after hunt and season after season.

5-sided design creates 70% more room than a comparable 4-sided blind but sets up just as easy

Durable OxHide™ 2-layer fabric

Silent and fully-adjustable panoramic shooting windows

Durable framework with 10mm fiberglass poles and lightweight die-cast aluminum hubs

Brush holders for optional added concealment

Rear peek windows for additional viewing

Includes backpack carry bag with gear pocket and chair holder

Includes heavy-duty ground stakes and tie-down ropes

HEIGHT72"

SHOOTING WIDTH96" x 96"

FOOTPRINT41.5 sq. ft.

WEIGHT33 lb.

CAPACITY4-Person

DOOR STYLED-Shaped

HEIGHT TO BOTTOM OF WINDOW(S)29" Center, 24" Corner

WINDOW OPENINGSPanoramic

FABRIC WINDOW SYSTEMSilent Slide

MESH WINDOW SYSTEMSilent Slide

GROUND SKIRTYes

BRUSH HOLDERSYes

GROUND STAKES12 Heavy-Duty Ground Stakes

blind1.jpg

blind2.jpg

blind3.jpg

blind4.jpg

Great blind very thick material the roof doesn’t drip when pouring rain…..

I started with a big Mike also a great blind u can actually stand and stretch out every couple of hours….

the OX5 is like a mansion 

but left it out last season and the snow buried it I had a center post but the weight of the snow made 3 fiberglass sticks pop out of the steel sleeves that connects them to the hubs….

I was able to replace 2 fiberglass sticks on the big Mike by taking apart the hubs….

Still haven’t called barronett about the ox5 fiberglass sticks but the hubs doesn’t seem like they come apart like the big mikes…..

same manufacturer but the ox hubs don’t look like the come apart…. I may be wrong

09E0015E-CC12-436A-B01D-81E8FB6A0672.png