Jump to content

True About Camden?


Fred Flintstone

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Slayer1962 said:

I would be walking up a sidewalk and someone would step in front of me and say you do not belong here.

Mind you i am 6'2" and 275 with pepper spray 

I was told that by a cashier  behind the counter in a convenience store in Newark, would of been a hell of a lawsuit if I was black in a white neighborhood

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dominant buck said:

The locals are a totally different animal!  God awful,  would kill their own family for "street credit " or in their warped minds , for respect on the street..

That's true of about 20 percent of the locals. The other 80 percent feel about the same as what you posted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 years I ago I attended a concert at SBP with my daughter who was 15 at the time. After the concert, traffic was diverted through jungle habitat due to highway work. I told my daughter to lay in the back seat and don't get up until we reach the turnpike. Went 2 miles on the turnpike and broke down. Thank god it wasn't 15 minutes earlier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

10 years I ago I attended a concert at SBP with my daughter who was 15 at the time. After the concert, traffic was diverted through jungle habitat due to highway work. I told my daughter to lay in the back seat and don't get up until we reach the turnpike. Went 2 miles on the turnpike and broke down. Thank god it wasn't 15 minutes earlier.

Close call , could have been a bad one , " jungle habitat " , I like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bucky said:

I was told that by a cashier  behind the counter in a convenience store in Newark, would of been a hell of a lawsuit if I was black in a white neighborhood

and national news with multiple celebs,mayors, etc...all speaking out. 

i was told the same thing at the subway in clinton lol. all i said to them was stop being so lazy. (they threw all their trash out the car window, when there was a garbage can 10 feet away)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think congestion causes issues no matter what. Too many people in a small area creates problems. It s not a race thing but it is dependent on upbringing and lack of value for human life. 

Of course they did not like me because i am white but that has nothing to do with the real problem. I think cities are a bad way to grow up.  It creates hatrid and arguments over turf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

I think congestion causes issues no matter what. Too many people in a small area creates problems. It s not a race thing but it is dependent on upbringing and lack of value for human life. 

Of course they did not like me because i am white but that has nothing to do with the real problem. I think cities are a bad way to grow up.  It creates hatrid and arguments over turf

Good point , but when your told from an early age that a certain race doesn't like you , it adds to the problem. ( victim card )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • 2021 Season Countdowns

    • Permit Muzzleloader Buck Season
      11/29/2021 6:29AM EDT
    • 6-day Deer Firearm Season
      12/06/2021 6:36AM EDT
  • Help Support NJ Woods & Water

    • paypal-donate-button

      njwaw-premium-membership-button

      shop-at-amazon-button
  • 2021-2022 New Jersey Hunting and Trapping Digest



  • 2021-2022 Youth Deer Hunting Contest

  • 2021-2022 Adult Deer Hunting Contest

×
×
  • Create New...