True About Camden?

Fred Flintstone

18 hours ago, Slayer1962 said:

I would be walking up a sidewalk and someone would step in front of me and say you do not belong here.

Mind you i am 6'2" and 275 with pepper spray 

I was told that by a cashier  behind the counter in a convenience store in Newark, would of been a hell of a lawsuit if I was black in a white neighborhood

8 hours ago, Dominant buck said:

The locals are a totally different animal!  God awful,  would kill their own family for "street credit " or in their warped minds , for respect on the street..

That's true of about 20 percent of the locals. The other 80 percent feel about the same as what you posted. 

10 years I ago I attended a concert at SBP with my daughter who was 15 at the time. After the concert, traffic was diverted through jungle habitat due to highway work. I told my daughter to lay in the back seat and don't get up until we reach the turnpike. Went 2 miles on the turnpike and broke down. Thank god it wasn't 15 minutes earlier.

5 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

10 years I ago I attended a concert at SBP with my daughter who was 15 at the time. After the concert, traffic was diverted through jungle habitat due to highway work. I told my daughter to lay in the back seat and don't get up until we reach the turnpike. Went 2 miles on the turnpike and broke down. Thank god it wasn't 15 minutes earlier.

Close call , could have been a bad one , " jungle habitat " , I like that

13 hours ago, bucky said:

I was told that by a cashier  behind the counter in a convenience store in Newark, would of been a hell of a lawsuit if I was black in a white neighborhood

and national news with multiple celebs,mayors, etc...all speaking out. 

i was told the same thing at the subway in clinton lol. all i said to them was stop being so lazy. (they threw all their trash out the car window, when there was a garbage can 10 feet away)

I think congestion causes issues no matter what. Too many people in a small area creates problems. It s not a race thing but it is dependent on upbringing and lack of value for human life. 

Of course they did not like me because i am white but that has nothing to do with the real problem. I think cities are a bad way to grow up.  It creates hatrid and arguments over turf

2 minutes ago, Slayer1962 said:

I think congestion causes issues no matter what. Too many people in a small area creates problems. It s not a race thing but it is dependent on upbringing and lack of value for human life. 

Of course they did not like me because i am white but that has nothing to do with the real problem. I think cities are a bad way to grow up.  It creates hatrid and arguments over turf

Good point , but when your told from an early age that a certain race doesn't like you , it adds to the problem. ( victim card )