IGNORED

Spypoint story

smittty

Ok camera stop working a month or so back but with work wasn’t able to get to it till last week. What I found was limb felling it knocked the antenna off leaving a hole in the side of it then filling with water. Ok so I had another one I picked up at cabalas home in the box. So I activated it but it wouldn’t send pics so I was three days on the phone with customer service they had me buy two Ed cards saying that was the problem it wasn’t. Then they said the firmware wouldn’t take. Just one thing after the next. It would take pics just not send them they were all on the card. Anyways after three days of fighting with customer service they said they would send me a new camera I said shove it up your ass I want a refund they say they don’t give refunds to take it back to where you purchased it. With that I smashed it on the floor and really broke it. I purchased it over the summer from cabalas a paid for it with points.  So the next day my ol lady called cabalas and told them the story she said the woman on the phone was great and said to mail the really broke camera back to them and they would reimburse my point. And at the same time order a new reveal sk that will be here Friday. That was yesterday then today I remembered I had to cancel my spypoint plan that it self took an hour of my time. Well that. My spypoint review 

spypoints depending on the model can be decent, while other models can be iffy if not bad.....but not as bad as the Moultrie Delta.

Since you will be getting the Reveal SK, you need two things one will be the USB Type C charger most likely you have one for your cellphone if you don't they are inexpensive, the other item is the correct SD Card and I can't emphasize that enough, you need this card....PIA to find locally so if need to order from Amazon

image.thumb.png.d3e7612257f5be13a546ff4cedc9f7d4.png

8 minutes ago, BHC said:

spypoints depending on the model can be decent, while other models can be iffy if not bad.....but not as bad as the Moultrie Delta.

Since you will be getting the Reveal SK, you need two things one will be the USB Type C charger most likely you have one for your cellphone if you don't they are inexpensive, the other item is the correct SD Card and I can't emphasize that enough, you need this card....PIA to find locally so if need to order from Amazon

image.thumb.png.d3e7612257f5be13a546ff4cedc9f7d4.png

Ok thanks just looked bestbuy buy me and target has them in stock only two left in each store  I will try to get there tomorrow