IGNORED

NJOA Endorses Jack Ciattarelli

BEAR

NJOA Endorses Jack Ciattarelli in Governor’s Race

The New Jersey Outdoor Alliance on Monday, October 18 the NJOA formally announced their support of Jack Ciattarelli in the New Jersey Governor race.  

The NJOA strongly encourage all members, Sportsmen and Sportswomen in New Jersey to get out and vote for Jack Ciattarelli for Governor.  After four years of being ignored by Governor Murphy, the Sportsmen and Sportswomen in New Jersey finally have a candidate that is happy to hear and work with us.

Ed Markowski, past NJOO president and NJOA Advisor, appeared on Rack and Fin Radio Saturday and called on all New Jersey Hunters, Anglers and Trappers to  make sure they vote and make their voices heard.  

I grew up with Jack in Raritan, NJ. He started there as a Councilmen. Moved his way up to Freeholder then finally assembly. Has owned two successful businesses and as an elected official he made decisions on what he felt was right, sometime bucking his own party and taking heat for it. It takes a lot in politics to stand on your own at times for what is right but Jack worried more about the people then the party and getting elected again. My vote goes to Jack. 

AWM

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

I grew up with Jack in Raritan, NJ. He started there as a Councilmen. Moved his way up to Freeholder then finally assembly. Has owned two successful businesses and as an elected official he made decisions on what he felt was right, sometime bucking his own party and taking heat for it. It takes a lot in politics to stand on your own at times for what is right but Jack worried more about the people then the party and getting elected again. My vote goes to Jack. 

I knew nothing about the man before the republican primary. But, everything I've read shows that MGHunter's statement is right on. Ciattarelli is a good man.

2A, hunting, etc ... all important. But, the business environment here in NJ is most important to me. Murphy ... a limousine liberal ... and the rest of the NJ progressives don't care at all. And have made the situation even worse, with taxes and regulations. Ciattarelli is the opposite.

Encourage everyone you know to vote .... that's what they do in the urban areas.

7 hours ago, BEAR said:

NJOA Endorses Jack Ciattarelli in Governor’s Race

The New Jersey Outdoor Alliance on Monday, October 18 the NJOA formally announced their support of Jack Ciattarelli in the New Jersey Governor race.  

The NJOA strongly encourage all members, Sportsmen and Sportswomen in New Jersey to get out and vote for Jack Ciattarelli for Governor.  After four years of being ignored by Governor Murphy, the Sportsmen and Sportswomen in New Jersey finally have a candidate that is happy to hear and work with us.

Ed Markowski, past NJOO president and NJOA Advisor, appeared on Rack and Fin Radio Saturday and called on all New Jersey Hunters, Anglers and Trappers to  make sure they vote and make their voices heard.  

The fact that not only Captain Clueless flew in this morning to campaign for Murph but they brought in Obama to help - possibly bc Clueless doesnt know what hes saying. But it tells me theyre a little worried about Jack.

This state disappoints me too much to have any hope, but i Hope Jack wins.

12 minutes ago, FeniQuest217 said:

... But it tells me theyre a little worried about Jack. ...

I think you're right. The governor races in both NJ and VA started out as blowouts in favor of the democrats. Now, VA is at a tie .... and Murphy is down to a 6-point lead here in NJ (according to CNN this morning, anyway).

It is an uphill battle, and Murphy has unlimited money to fund stupid commercials .... but anything is possible. 

Jack's absolutely got my vote. 

I am voting for Jack, not only because of what he stands for, but because that SB Murphy willingly placed COVID-19 positive patients into nursing homes because of the $$$ he received from lobbyists.  This killed thousands of our most vulnerable, including my healthy father who was in an assisted living facility. 

Not only did my father die of COVID, he died alone because we were not allowed to see him due to the lock down.  

Go Jack!