IGNORED

10/22 Decent Seabassing

Buck154

Took my uncle and Mike (OMC) out for Seabass and Blackfish. We had a great weather day and the ocean was nice(beside the big rollers). We ended up keeping a few shy of our limit of seabass  but we did release over a half dozen that were just keepers. Tog fishing was tough for keepers as we probably had over a dozen but no keepers. My uncle top off the day will a 4 lb trigger fish. Mike was dying to get into the tog but never happened 

My uncle is a tough guy at 78 years old and has a love for fishing.  He has lung cancer and just started his 2nd round of Chemo 2 days ago.  And every time I go fishing I ask him if he wants to go and he always answers "what time" I will continue to take as long as he can fo.

]

20211022_172707.jpg

20211022_104222.jpg

20211022_072544.jpg

John as always we did a lot of catching today. The keeper Togs just didn’t want to play. I still can’t believe how clean the water was ! 25-28 ft on the reef and we could see the bottom just amazing. 
Your uncle is one tough guy to do what he did today at 78 no less right after Chemo unbelievable. 

Had a great time thanks.