IGNORED

JACK FOR GOVERNOR

BOWHIO

It’s been many years since a Democrat won re-election here in NJ .

while many think Murphy is a shoe in , there were governors way better in his party that didn’t get re-elected.

‘Hopefully Jack has more of a chance than the poles are showing .

3ED0CA3B-9054-4184-94F5-891AA9591D0F.png

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

He does have a solid name …….      Yeah but Murphy is saying he said what trump was saying about young children can’t get Covid…..   but the lie is that is what CDC and Fauci were saying at the time!!! That WAS the “science”.  That is basically all Murphy has to run on. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Jack put Murphy to bed on the last debate. The only bad thing is was held on News Max TV.    

Jack was on the money and had Murphy RED FACED.     In MURPHYS Closing Statement he said if your a White Supremacists' and want to

kneel to the confederate flag vote for Jack. The audience at Rowan college went wild with booing and you couldn't hear the rest of buck tooth's closing statement.        

The margin of victory for murphy and Jack in August  was M 58% to  J 38% .      Now Jack is closing the gap M 50% to J 42%.

We have to get everyone out to VOTE !!!!  Murphy has to GO!!!!

13 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I do not think Jack C has a chance, though I hope so. Murphy stinks. However, Whitman was the worst governor ever...regardless of party.

I'd liked to ask Whitman face to face, do you feel today that you made the right call day's after 911 the air was safe to breathe?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I WILL VOTE FOR JACK !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL