IGNORED

Rifle cartridge reloadng question

gregtpal

The ammo shortage has me thinking it might Be a good idea to start putting together hardware & components to eventually reload 30-06 and/or 9mm.   Dont shoot much at all but it would be nice to be able to reload small quantity if ammo shortages continue.  Might not even use it if ammo stays available so thinking Lee loader or maybe a cheap press.  Any sugestions would be appreciated

Rcbs single stage.  But right now powder and primers are just as hard if not harder to find.  So unless you keep them on hand it won't help much.  I reload mostly pistol but wish I did shotgun with current situation.   When things become available again I will start shell reloading

28 minutes ago, Rather Be Hunting said:

Problem is once your acquire the tools you need the supplies are hard to get. Large rifle primers are very hard to find right now. Also powder and bullets are is short supply. 

I have 500 large rifle I would trade for large pistol or small pistol.  I only reload a handful of 3006 and 2250 a year so I have plenty.  I'm in toms river if any one interested

I have a pound each of Reloader 7, Accurate 2230, and H322 I'd be willing to trade for Big Game, Reloader 15, 17 or 19, IMR 4064, H4350 or IMR4451.  I could also use some large rifle primers.

Edited by barrike

17 minutes ago, barrike said:

I have a pound each of Reloader 7, Accurate 2230, and H322 I'd be willing to trade for Big Game, Reloader 15, 17 or 19, IMR 4064, or H4350.  I could also use some large rifle primers.

Got any small or large pistol?  I can trade 500 large rifle