IGNORED

WTB- .35 Whelen Ammo 200-225 Grains

trapoholic

No help on the .35 sorry. @trapoholic But yes, big woods bucks mentioned the recent run of 7600’s. Apparently Remington has them, but needs to change stocks from synthetic to wood ( or visa versa ) but now that’s a back burner task for them. 

@Silver Belly62 where is this supply of 30-06 ammo? All I can find is fiocchi fmjbt or Remington core locked tipped for $50 for 20? Please PM if possible 

1 hour ago, 2-Stroke said:

No help on the .35 sorry. @trapoholic But yes, big woods bucks mentioned the recent run of 7600’s. Apparently Remington has them, but needs to change stocks from synthetic to wood ( or visa versa ) but now that’s a back burner task for them. 

@Silver Belly62 where is this supply of 30-06 ammo? All I can find is fiocchi fmjbt or Remington core locked tipped for $50 for 20? Please PM if possible 

I contacted BWB a while ago. They said there is no new run scheduled, as Remington is trying to restructure after the bankruptcy & sale

2 hours ago, 2-Stroke said:

Never said anything about current 30-06 ammo, I was simply making a statement about years back when I had two 35 Whelen rifles which at that time ammo was a pain to get at times because certain ammo companies would start and stop certain lines. Decided then I would stay with 30-06 & 308, 30-06 for my pump rifles, since that ammo was easily available then and just stocked up over the years.