WTB- .35 Whelen Ammo 200-225 Grains

trapoholic

Hey guys, 

I am in a bind, heading up to Maine shortly and my 7600 in .270 just broke on me. So I just picked up a .35 Whelen and I am trying to locate a couple boxes of .35 Whelen 200-225 grain ammo. I can pay up on it or trade .270 and or 30-06 ammo if necessary. Let me know what you have. I am in North Jersey but will pay shipping cost if not with-in a reasonable distance.

I am not looking for a bargin. I just want to go deer hunting in Maine. This too shall pass very shortly. Remington is making ammo again and you can now buy all the 30-06, 30-30 ammo that you want. It is just that they do not sell that much .35 Remington or .35 Whelen ammo. But it will be available sometime in the future when things settle down. I am also gearing up to reload. I have not set up my reloading press since I moved four years ago. I have it all boxed up. Still very busy with home improvement projects this year.

35 Whelen ammo has always come and gone on availability, especially with Federal, even way before all this pandemic crap started. Had two of those rifles and as much as i liked that caliber it got aggravating after a while so I sold them. Thats why for my pumps I stick with 30-06 and have several of them in case something happens or need parts etc in the future. Hope your able to find what you need before next month.

57 minutes ago, Silver Belly62 said:

35 Whelen ammo has always come and gone on availability, especially with Federal, even way before all this pandemic crap started. Had two of those rifles and as much as i liked that caliber it got aggravating after a while so I sold them. Thats why for my pumps I stick with 30-06 and have several of them in case something happens or need parts etc in the future. Hope your able to find what you need before next month.

Were the last run of Big Woods Bucks 7600's in .35 Whelen?

If I'm not mistaken i believe they may have been, however I dont believe all of them had been delivered because thats when Remington started to have problems. I remember hearing on one of their podcasts that there were some still waiting to get them from that order. I think it may have been the same podcast as they also talked about the fire Remington had at one of their facilities in which some of the equipment had been lost and would be some time before that could be replaced

Edited by Silver Belly62