IGNORED

Deer bait

Turkeyslayer

7 minutes ago, Mr12gauge said:

There is a guy in flemington that sells B16 bait enhancer. Everyone I know that uses it has really good results. 

And let the kid kill one over bait and get hooked, this learning the skills of hunting takes too long and the kid will lose interest. Trust me I know.

And then they say what's so hard about hunting and lose interest, if a kid is truly into the outdoors he will stay with it for life regardless of how long it takes to kill a deer...trust me I know, been there done that and still getting it done 45 years later without it:up:

Edited by bucky

But if you feel that's the direction you want to go, give this a try, I have used them on management hunts in the past, deer love them once they figure them out and it will last a while.  Beats carrying in corn every other day because they will eat it all over night, unless you put a pile like this one out:up:

https://bigandj.com/collections/deer-nutrition/products/bb2-cube

corn.jpg.c0949b2f1b26a03bdab3310377c62203.jpg

Edited by bucky

7 hours ago, Mr12gauge said:

There is a guy in flemington that sells B16 bait enhancer. Everyone I know that uses it has really good results. 

And let the kid kill one over bait and get hooked, this learning the skills of hunting takes too long and the kid will lose interest. Trust me I know.

Ok, I'll bite....what is the B16 bait enhancer?  What is the name and phone number of the seller?

9 hours ago, bucky said:

And then they say what's so hard about hunting and lose interest, if a kid is truly into the outdoors he will stay with it for life regardless of how long it takes to kill a deer...trust me I know, been there done that and still getting it done 45 years later without it:up:

Actually it's the opposite, kids don't want to sit there hours a day and see nothing. They want to see a deer even if they can't shoot it. I do know because I've seen it first hand.