IGNORED

Salmon River 17-20

OMC

I didnt really know what to expect goin up to the Salmon River for the first time.  Even though the fishing was slow by OMC and Buck154 standards I thought it was awesome.  What a great experience and I can say I am totally hooked.  The house was great and the company and food was even better !!!  We will be back next year for sure.  Now, here is where I should be posting an awesome pic of myself with my fish but, since OMC dropped my coho  ( which I wouldve never gotten to shore if he didnt coach me )  I dont have any pics of my fish .  Anyhow, it was an awesome time and next year I will get my pic.....   

Looks like you guys had a great trip, CONGRATULATIONS!!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

14 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Video from OMC  - however can only seem to view it with iphone, maybe @BowhunterNJ can convert it for you

IMG_5668.mov 3.5 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah videos are a pain with browsers and devices.  YouTube or Vimeo are best bets to handle conversion and linking.  I'll upload it to the NJW&W YouTube later today.