IGNORED

BIG BLUE

I had a tread on deer carts somewhere on here, but anyway.. I opted to try a normal fat tire hand truck. I hold 1 deer of my own over about 1/2 miles through field although not the hardest test it was butter. Went out hunting with a friend yesterday who owns a deer cart that he will never use again.. He shot a deer about 140-150lb that we went about 200 yrds through the woods. terrain had some up hill along with we got to hop over a few down trees..  Big Blue worked out great again.. I dont know if he was happier with the deer or they way the hand truck performed.. Anyway anyone looking for something to cart your deer around in that works great just check your garage or harbor freight... I may be camo dipping this before next season..

Big Blue deer cart.jpg

Great idea!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear