IGNORED

Tuesday morning check in

20a

Passed up a heavy six point no brow tines a little too early to shoot him. Tempting 10 yards. Here’s a picture of that weed. It starts growing in late summer and covers everything the deer eat it before anything else they’re out there every night.Here’s a picture of that weed. It starts growing in late summer and covers everything the deer eat it before anything else they’re out there every night.

7B4E5C14-CC31-4B3A-839B-803C71A6EB79.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Passed up a heavy six point no brow tines a little too early to shoot him. Tempting 10 yards. Here’s a picture of that weed. It starts growing in late summer and covers everything the deer eat it before anything else they’re out there every night.Here’s a picture of that weed. It starts growing in late summer and covers everything the deer eat it before anything else they’re out there every night.

7B4E5C14-CC31-4B3A-839B-803C71A6EB79.jpeg

They like stinging nettle too.  Seen big areas where they mow the tops down to knee high, evenly.

Just now, Greybeard said:

That's not stinging nettle.  I found out what it was the hard way, in a short sleeve t-shirt.  

I walked thru stinging nettle many years ago wearing shorts.  I remember pretty severe pain, more than you would think.  Are you saying that this stuff stings also?

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I walked thru stinging nettle many years ago wearing shorts.  I remember pretty severe pain, more than you would think.  Are you saying that this stuff stings also?

No.  Just saying that stuff is not stinging nettle.  Stinging nettle is another plant that the deer also devour.  Maybe the toxins in stinging nettle that makes it sting so bad gives the deer a buzz when they eat it.