IGNORED

IS AN AZZ KICKING CALLED FOR ?

JD48

Nothing will happen to him.  He's expressing himself. 

The Dems and liberal media have made it "cool to hate America".  The flag triggers them.  The word patriot triggers them.  The word trump sends them into a mouth foaming frenzy.  The picture or image of a flag on hat or shirt triggers them. My son and myself have experienced that first hand.

That kid will probably get a participation trophy for his feelings.    

19 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Nothing will happen to him.  He's expressing himself. 

The Dems and liberal media have made it "cool to hate America".  The flag triggers them.  The word patriot triggers them.  The word trump sends them into a mouth foaming frenzy.  The picture or image of a flag on hat or shirt triggers them. My son and myself have experienced that first hand.

That kid will probably get a participation trophy for his feelings.    

You are correct sadly.   Here's my thought yes he's allowed to express himself as any one is in this country is.  Here's the issue his expression was trespassing and destruction of property.  At the minimum should be held accountable for the flags and should pay restitution for the flags as they were degraded by being put into trash bags and most likely covered in mud from the field.  Now to really drive the point home the restitution in my opinion should go to charity weather for families of victims of 911 wich I'm not sure exists any more but it's possible or to first responder or wounded vets..  I think it would drive it home more so than a petty disorderly on his record.

Sadly in today's world if someone stopped him in the act they would face charges and he would be the victim.  

Edited by vdep217