Sportsmans.com: New Sitka AeroLite line?

1 minute ago, toxo said:

55,000 truck,3000 crossbow, 1,300 camo,300 treestand and a 100 dollars in corn, Look at me I shot a Doe in N.J.!  . N.J. wants to raise the licence fees? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!   Sorry just find it amazing!lol

Raise the lisence fee improve habitat go back to planting food plots in wmas even if just rye.  And remember there are cheaper avenues to every thing we buy what we like spend money on things we like to do.  You can be fully outfitted to archery hunt for around 700 give or take 

2 hours ago, toxo said:

55,000 truck,3000 crossbow, 1,300 camo,300 treestand and a 100 dollars in corn, Look at me I shot a Doe in N.J.!  . N.J. wants to raise the licence fees? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!   Sorry just find it amazing!lol

If you look at this from financial point of view then you really should not be hunting or fishing. It has no financial sense but then who is doing it to make money

Edited by Lunatic

1 minute ago, toxo said:

My point is you can hunt and fish for a fraction of the price. Like cattle to the slaughter,  Oh I NEED this! I don't care that I'm getting ripped off!    lol:up:

If you think about it you are doing the same thing, buying equipment to fish and hunt someone else can not afford or cares to spent. I promise you, whatever you have is more than you actually need. Price being high or low is relative to how much money you have, how much you are willing to part with or both. 

I got minus 33 merino expedition . awesome . I know sitka is great gear but never could justify the price. Love that hooded sweatshirt but just wish they would put a slit in for safety harness. Then maybe I would have my first piece. 

3 hours ago, toxo said:

You are correct,I have more fishing gear then I will ever use and after 55 years of Hunting I have more hunting gear then I will ever use. I am 70 years old and can't comprehend today's prices! LOL

66 and  I feel same way and I think it is going to get much worse. 

10 minutes ago, electricstart said:

I got minus 33 merino expedition . awesome . I know sitka is great gear but never could justify the price. Love that hooded sweatshirt but just wish they would put a slit in for safety harness. Then maybe I would have my first piece. 

66 and  I feel same way and I think it is going to get much worse. 

I feel only if people buy this stuff. I wanted to up grade my boat,I was in touch with a Lund dealer The boat went up 2,000 in one month,I'm not buying the boat,a boat is not a necessary they can shove it! It's like the 22 thing, Don't buy and they will have no choice but to bring the prices down.

1 hour ago, toxo said:

I feel only if people buy this stuff. I wanted to up grade my boat,I was in touch with a Lund dealer The boat went up 2,000 in one month,I'm not buying the boat,a boat is not a necessary they can shove it! It's like the 22 thing, Don't buy and they will have no choice but to bring the prices down.

I was also looking at Lund ,I agree . I walked away myself . I will keep my 02 lowe.