Sportsmans.com: New Sitka AeroLite line?

7 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

That’s beyond ridiculous. And anyone that pays that much is crazy. 

Not defending the price but people say the same thing about 300 dollar tree stands 700 dollar fishing poles and reels.  It's relative pay once cry once.  Quality is not what it once was and is at a premium now.  Sitka makes great gear I have a buddy that swears by it he buys direct and sends his measurements  in so the clothes are tailored to him.  I almost bought a lightweight set but decided to stick with my scent blocker

19 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Honestly, when we look at how much we spend on things then breakdown their use over time, it's certainly a cry up front and enjoy for MANY years.

Some thought I was nuts when I bought my saragosa and custom rod.  I think it's 13 years old still going strong.

For $1300 you can buy a NEW set of cheaper camo every year! lol

27 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Honestly, when we look at how much we spend on things then breakdown their use over time, it's certainly a cry up front and enjoy for MANY years.

58 minutes ago, toxo said:

For $1300 you can buy a NEW set of cheaper camo every year! lol

You can, and hope the same model is carried for 13 years or go through the time sink of researching new camo, going to a store or ordering it online and trying it on and returning it if not, finding that its not the same as your previous set and needing to exchange it.  Some guys like to experiment and go through that, I'd rather pay once up front and enjoy consistency than pay the same amount over N years and deal with all that crap.  Key of course is finding a GOOD set that will last N years at $X.  

40 minutes ago, toxo said:

Unless a guy is into extreme hunting out West or Canada,Camo clothing is over rated and WAY too expensive. :fishing: You don't need a $1300 outfit on a bait pile in N.J.:up:

You really don’t need it in Canada as well but it makes it for more enjoyable experience. 
you don’t need the car you drive to get where you are going and yet you pay thousands of dollars more for what you like to drive.