IGNORED

9/13 check in

Greybeard

4 hours ago, Rjtfd said:

Out in 15. Very warm but really just want to see what EHD has done. Smelled pretty ripe walking in. 

I think we already know but let us know what you see or don't see out there.   Signs are all bad so far based on what I'm not seeing anymore on my drive to work & home.

30 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

I think we already know but let us know what you see or don't see out there.   Signs are all bad so far based on what I'm not seeing anymore on my drive to work & home.

Didn’t see a tail which is pretty disappointing. Usually always spot a few or bust some going in. Drive there also normally see deer all over at that time of morning and today I seen one small doe. Fingers crossed we get some cold weather soon and the rest of the herd can survive. 

She's in the freezer.  Took carcass to landfill.  Got everything cleaned up and reported her.  Just have to sharpen the knife.  Who's joining me for an afternoon hunt?  J/K.  I'm done for today.  Too hot and too tired to go through this a second time.  Good luck to you guys going out tonight.