No hunting stories or pics on NJHF ?

I started out on NJ hunter forum, but when I found this site I realized people posted pics and more individual stories and found it more interesting….

I went back this morning and noticed that not one person has posted anything about opening day and their achievements.

did everyone come to njww 

seems like a pawn shop instead of a hunting forum

This site replaced that site. That site was sold several times and eventually needed up in the hands of a company that just wanted the domain not necessarily a hunting forum. 

As for the people. Same people here that were there. Same good guys. Same Jack wagons. Same helpful people. And same know it all’s. 

49 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

I started out on NJ hunter forum, but when I found this site I realized people posted pics and more individual stories and found it more interesting….

I went back this morning and noticed that not one person has posted anything about opening day and their achievements.

did everyone come to njww 

seems like a pawn shop instead of a hunting forum

that observation was made many years ago - all the cool people came here.   Only a fraction of the drama followed. 

3 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

But there were at least two all-time classic posts on the old site when it was still owned by Dragthor, the infamous “What type of skull is this?” and “sex threw a window” which I can’t even recall the post name, just what ensued after it was posted. 🤣

The stolen newspaper was hilarious. 

42 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

But there were at least two all-time classic posts on the old site when it was still owned by Dragthor, the infamous “What type of skull is this?” and “sex threw a window” which I can’t even recall the post name, just what ensued after it was posted. 🤣

I beg to differ the best was by pineyboy the 6day deer drive thread it went over 90 pages 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he had everyone ready to come to his house with torches and axes

38 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Forgot about that one :rofl:

Deermaster....he still owes me my prize from that one deer team contest we took 2nd place with the quickness myself ladybird browning 44 and I forgot the other member of our team ya that was good year we had alot of nice bucks in that contest every team did well 

Alot of good times on the old site we all were very active on there.alot of good members no hard feelings we all bust stones.ultimag ladybird gobblegetter Ken beam man I remember they photoshopped Ken beams head with that hat on some fighter pilots body.the titty man with the doe with no shirt on was classic.the one loon from sout jersey that had the neighbors bake him a pie for beating the dad up.bone collector 85 who's a good friend of mine I met on the old site we rode his ass mercifully for that ridiculous homemade bone collector tattoo he had his leg was oozing with puss.