IGNORED

Any info on refugee relocations?

Bonefreak

I heard some very disturbing info today bout shotty vetting process, paying them to stay on bases….cuz they are allowed to leave any time, some are unruly to uniformed servicemen unless they have a rifle slung over shoulder, some left and never came back to bases, State Department won’t let them be fingerprinted for identification purposes, eventual final # to be here is around 80k. Gut feeling is some terrorists got a free ride here. Stay safe out there NJWW crew. 

Edited by Bonefreak

30 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

I heard some very disturbing info today bout shotty vetting process, paying them to stay on bases….cuz they are allowed to leave any time, some are unruly to uniformed servicemen unless they have a rifle slung over shoulder, some left and never came back to bases, State Department won’t let them be fingerprinted for identification purposes, eventual final # to be here is around 80k. Gut feeling is some terrorists got a free ride here. Stay safe out there NJWW crew. 

Lake Hurst is one if the housing locations

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Where did you hear this?

Just look at a electoral map, pretty every battleground/red state.  The sick part is, they’re barely trying to hide it anymore and still getting away with it. 

I wonder what the talking points will be the first time a refugee terrorist spills American blood on our soil, because unfortunately it’s going to happen. These are truly sick times 

4 minutes ago, WVAhunter08 said:

Just look at a electoral map, pretty every battleground/red state.  The sick part is, they’re barely trying to hide it anymore and still getting away with it. 

I wonder what the talking points will be the first time a refugee terrorist spills American blood on our soil, because unfortunately it’s going to happen. These are truly sick times 

Yes and they will find a scape goat to blame like always.  I have no issues with helping women children and those that want a better life but for God sakes you need safe guards to vet these people.  Right now it's a free for all and some of these refugees will blend into society until they dont and commit terrorists acts that they were sent here to do

Edited by vdep217

5 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

What was your source of this information?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nothing and no one is perfect! Yes maybe one or two bad apples may have slipped in but I believe 98% of Afghan people are very nice people.

YEA BUT ITS THE 2 % WHO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT , IF YOU THINK ABOUT ALL OF THESE REFUGEES GOT HERE RIGHT BEFORE THE ANNIVESARY OF 9-11 A WEEK AGO SEEMS IRONIC,

10 minutes ago, BOWHIO said:

YEA BUT ITS THE 2 % WHO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT , IF YOU THINK ABOUT ALL OF THESE REFUGEES GOT HERE RIGHT BEFORE THE ANNIVESARY OF 9-11 A WEEK AGO SEEMS IRONIC,

20 years ago we didn't have it terroristic task force. We do now. In the words of Clint Eastwood "Make My Day".

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

12 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Definitely need a source for this. I am curious myself of the vetting process as it seems the entire ordeal was rushed, however some of those afghans legitimately were on our side and helped our troops, and they are OK in my book.