IGNORED

Dump Trailer - Rock Removal

OCbowhunter

I am going to be getting rid of rock out of my backyard soon and replacing with grass. To do this I will be needing a dump trailer.  I know this may be a long shot but does anyone have a dual axle dump trailer that they are looking to part ways with?   Let me know. 

1 hour ago, Greg said:

Some depot's have a 2axle dump trailer for rent, a 6x10. Some may require a 3/4 truck to tow it away.

I have a 3/4 ton truck.  My issue is I have almost a half acre of stone that I need to remove and rental of a trailer to do the job will be cost prohibitive.  

The stone may have value depending on what type and shape and size. You may find a local stone guy will pick it and haul it and even pay you some money for it. I buy a lot of stone for river and bank restoration, and I use local suppliers like that.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:34 AM, Bucksnbows said:

The stone may have value depending on what type and shape and size. You may find a local stone guy will pick it and haul it and even pay you some money for it. I buy a lot of stone for river and bank restoration, and I use local suppliers like that.

Great idea I will call around 

8 hours ago, OCbowhunter said:

About 3-4” thick

You have considerable amount of work ahead of you if you don't have access to heavy equipment. At 4" you are talking about handling anywhere from 400 to 500 tons of rock. that's about 22 tandem loads.