IGNORED

Pretty good NJ Buck

wjanderso90

Saw this deer Saturday afternoon from a good 400 yards away. I knew he was a good one because I could see (naked eye)a “nice” rack from so far away. Went back Sunday with Binos and got a better understanding of just how “nice” he is. I wish the photos were more clear, but just couldn’t get the phone to focus through binoculars. Now, just gotta get permission to hunt him! Fingers crossed

D7949DEB-2934-4CD5-9577-0788A51A817F.jpeg

143C5B39-0C2F-4077-BEDB-70FAE9CB5788.jpeg

Shot right under one nearly identical back in 2018, at 29 yards.... (thought it was 20, I now own rangefinder).  Still kick myself in the ass but I will take a clean miss over a bad hit any day  

I nicknamed him "wide clyde".   Good luck with Clyde 2.0.  image.thumb.jpeg.14ebc5a0ab2c75fc490517876067a7d6.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I'm sure someone has been watching him for a few years and already counting the days til opener. But never hurts to ask. 

Or you could be like "poacher joe" and go a week early...Can't show anyone... Just hope you don't get caught and have your entire reputation destroyed.  

Good luck!

Nice! can you hunt there ?

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 hours ago, nb6624 said:

I'm sure someone has been watching him for a few years and already counting the days til opener. But never hurts to ask. 

Or you could be like "poacher joe" and go a week early...Can't show anyone... Just hope you don't get caught and have your entire reputation destroyed.  

Good luck!

Luckily I have a poor reputation already, so I can poach all I like.

2 hours ago, nb6624 said:

Good luck!

Oh I’m sure he’s on someone’s hit list. Poacher Joe would be a tough way to go as he’s in a pretty industrial area. I’d say there’s a 100% chance in getting caught.