IGNORED

Paul Tarlowe retired this summer

I was reading the minutes from the last Council meeting and was sad to learn Paul Tarlowe retired July 1,2021 after 36 years of service. Paul was on the receiving end of all the questions I would send in to DFW via their website "contact" page.

He always replied to my questions within 24 hours (sometimes same-day) - helpful guy. Hopefully they replace him with someone equally helpful when people have questions they need answered from DFW directly.

Edited by mazzgolf

• mazzgolf changed the title to Paul Tarlowe retired this summer
10 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I was reading the minutes from the last Council meeting and was sad to learn Paul Tarlowe retired July 1,2021 after 36 years of service. Paul was on the receiving end of all the questions I would send in to DFW via their website "contact" page.

He always replied to my questions within 24 hours (sometimes same-day) - helpful guy. Hopefully they replace him with someone equally helpful when people have questions they need answered from DFW directly.

Bucksnbows mentioned his retirement in another thread. 

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

Yup, the he was extremely helpful! Hope he enjoys his retirement.

2 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Good guy. Hope he enjoys it. He has earned it and will be missed.

If you're reading this Paul............ Congratulations and good luck. Enjoy!