IGNORED

GOOD GUY ALERT Macpintail

bushden

Macpintaail (Joe) was looking to trade slugs and had some Rem accutips I did not have what he needed but asked if he would sell the accutips, Jose said NO he would not sell but I could have then no charge. I met him at Colliers Mills this am where he was with his son taking the Archery Field test and he gave the the Accutips and would not take any money,

THANK YOU JOE Best of luck to you and your son this season I hope you guys connect on some good ones.

DENNIS

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

1 hour ago, bushden said:

Macpintaail (Joe) was looking to trade slugs and had some Rem accutips I did not have what he needed but asked if he would sell the accutips, Jose said NO he would not sell but I could have then no charge. I met him at Colliers Mills this am where he was with his son taking the Archery Field test and he gave the the Accutips and would not take any money,

THANK YOU JOE Best of luck to you and your son this season I hope you guys connect on some good ones.

DENNIS

that's very kind.

10 hours ago, Macpintail said:

We’ll good luck hopefully you can use them shells and have success this year! With ammo shortages these days, helping guys with ammo I can’t use except to hoard it; to me useless. Rather see guys use it abs have success! 

Very nice. Good stuff. :up: