IGNORED

SOLD! Cabelas Northern Flight Ultimate Layout Blind

mazzgolf

This has been used no more than 5 times in the field (probably not even that, I can’t remember using it that much). It is in excellent condition, no rips or tears and it puts together nicely. This layout blind is roomy and comfortable - prepare to fall asleep if you aren’t careful. :) The leg enclosure is framed (but collapsible for storage) - a really nice design that gives your legs and feet room to move and allows air to circulate. It has a clean-out zipper on the end of the leg enclosure to make cleaning it out easy. It has side zipper you use to reach out and flap the flag while sitting in the blind.

The pictures show a goose flag - that is not included, but I show it in the pictures so you can see where you can store your own flag inside the door panel.

There is a mesh pouch attached to the inside. Also included is a removable ammo pouch that closes via a zipper and clip. Can fit several boxes of shotshell ammo or other gear like calls or gloves.

The width of the compartment is about 2 feet -- so to fit comfortably, your girth/width at your stomach/hips should not be much more than 2 feet.

When deployed, it will easily fit a person 6 feet tall (I'm 6 foot, 165 pounds and I am comfortable in this blind). It might fit someone a little taller, but I would say not much taller (I wouldn't get this if you are 6'5" for example).

When collapsed for transport/storage, it is roughly 4.5 feet tall and 3.5 feet wide. You can see what it looks like when carrying it on your back if you watch the YouTube video.

I have a bunch of pictures of it shared on Google Drive - see: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ny_v3zveBHkgcBDgI7ji382Q3maxAnhO?usp=sharing

Below is one of the pics. Here's a Cabela's YouTube video that shows it (or at least a model very close to this one - mine is a later model that has the collapsible frame in the leg enclosure).

I believe I paid something like $275 or $300 for it brand new. Looking to get $150. Not looking for trades.

layout-blind.thumb.jpg.bc024659b037093ec1fd03d83659169e.jpg

Edited by mazzgolf

How big is it? Would it fit a 6 foot guy at about 325 lbs?

I am near 08016 zip

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I'm 6 foot, but not 325 pounds (I'm 165). I'm not sure if this would fit a guy that big to be honest.

@Russ 11 never get up north. The farthest "north"  I normally go is Cherry Hill/Marlton/Medford area. Sorry.

Here's the dimensions (I'll put this in the main description, too):

The width of the compartment is about 2 feet -- so to fit comfortably, your girth/width at your stomach/hips should not be much more than 2 feet.

When deployed, it will easily fit a person 6 feet tall (I'm 6 foot, 165 pounds and I am comfortable in this blind). It might fit someone a little taller, but I would say not much taller (I wouldn't get this if you are 6'5" for example).

When collapsed for transport/storage, it is roughly 4.5 feet tall and 3.5 feet wide. You can see what it looks like when carrying it on your back if you watch the YouTube video.

Edited by mazzgolf

TTT!

I'm not sure, but I don't think Cabelas sells this "Ultimate" model anymore; it looks like this is their replacement model that Cabela's introduced (in case you want to get a sense for the type of blind this is and how much it costs new): https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/cabelas-northern-flight-renegade-series-quick-setup-layout-blind

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...