IGNORED

Michigan record salmon

nmc02

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

always felt like these types of scenarios, the record should go to the captain.   All he did was get handed a rod and had to reel it in.  The boat caught the fish

What do you think happens in the biggest tournaments out there like Big Rock. The crew gets the fish on and the millionaire owner interrupts his lunch to reel it in. 

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

always felt like these types of scenarios, the record should go to the captain.   All he did was get handed a rod and had to reel it in.  The boat caught the fish

Nah. If u hunt with an outfitter and kill a slammer out of a pre set stand than it shouldn’t count. All u did was shoot the deer?

11 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Nah. If u hunt with an outfitter and kill a slammer out of a pre set stand than it shouldn’t count. All u did was shoot the deer?

not the same - you know there is still a TON of skill involved, and luck just to get to that point.    

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

No matter who the Captain was the KID BROUGHT IN THE FISH there are a lot of thinks that could have gone wrong but he brought it in and its his record to enjoy for the rest of his life. CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM AND the captain for putting him on the fish and getting it into the boat.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

What if the kid was fishing with his dad, who basically did everything the captain did, should the record goto his dad? Where does it end? Plenty of folks go fishing with family/friends who set them up and put them on fish, should those records goto whoever was the “captain” that day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, njdoxie said:

What if the kid was fishing with his dad, who basically did everything the captain did, should the record goto his dad? Where does it end? Plenty of folks go fishing with family/friends who set them up and put them on fish, should those records goto the boat owner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haters are going to hate! Good job kid!