IGNORED

Help needed -please read

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

10 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Thamk you everyone for the support .
Doctors think he has Guillien Barre syndrome now.
Low fatality rate of like 5%
80% chance he will walk again but it may take 6 months to do so.
Hope to God it doesn't take that long and he's able to get on his feet and back to work much sooner.
Still not positive, but that's their latest assumption..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear. My daughter is a very religious person at 21 yrs old . She goes to a Christian college and she works at her church . She said they have been praying for him and will have a prayer session for your family member on Sunday. She said everything will be ok , just let it be in Gods hands. She is slowly making me a believer. 

So sorry to hear. My daughter is a very religious person at 21 yrs old . She goes to a Christian college and she works at her church . She said they have been praying for him and will have a prayer session for your family member on Sunday. She said everything will be ok , just let it be in Gods hands. She is slowly making me a believer. 
Please thank her on behalf of my family. Very kind of her.

Done.

In addition to the GFM page, have ye considered a benefit? 

Seeing how we missed last year's Christmas get-together, perhaps, we could have a benefit for your cousin this Summer/Fall?

If we cannot find a pub or similar venue, maybe someone could volunteer their backyard for a shoot, wood chopping party, or general merriment?

Thoughts?

Done.
In addition to the GFM page, have ye considered a benefit? 
Seeing how we missed last year's Christmas get-together, perhaps, we could have a benefit for your cousin this Summer/Fall?
If we cannot find a pub or similar venue, maybe someone could volunteer their backyard for a shoot, wood chopping party, or general merriment?
Thoughts?
Thank you and thank you for the suggestion. If things don't get better real soon maybe we can think more about that. With any luck we won't have to[emoji1696][emoji1696]

Done. Just a suggestion from an internet stranger - Double checked any Doctors diagnosis. My mother was misdiagnosed for 3 years by 2 different doctors, until it was too late. She had late stage cancer
Thank you, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I understand the doctors doing their best but some can be stubborn especially when being told they may be wrong by someone with no education except Google searches. Doctors must hate Google. But I do know what you mean- seen misdiagnosed 3x already in the few weeks he's been there. Time is too valuable to sit back quietly.