IGNORED

Bergen Bowmen/UBNJ 3D shoot

• 7 months later...

Who the hell is the guy in the green polo shirt did he give you an autograph?lol.. awesome people awesome shoot!!!

18e77ab1d377b74b19e6c5210e25af9d.jpg

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Spring the clocks ahead to Sunday 3/13/2022 at the Bergen Bowmen Campgaw range shoot.
Still waiting for Hunterbob to arrive...
The Bergen Bowmen 3D shoot was a blast as usual. Thanks to the Bergen Bowmen, the 3D targets were set up and removed.
A good portion of the archers are set in their trad ways. It is a good thing and you can learn it you are willing to learn.
Once again, I was fortunate to walk the course with the local trad shooters with my wheelie bow. Different trad techniques were explained, demonstrated and attempted.
The flu flu arrows came out and were used effectively.
We had a couple of Milford boys shooting compounds at 90yds. with multiple hits on target. They were having fun.
In the end, it was a good turnout for the shoot.
Trad archers were in numbers, named De Wayne, Daniel, Kevin, Mike,Steffan and Roberto but there was no JACK to note there.
A personal new sight adjustment correction was made from one day to the next. It's all good until you walk back tune.
Two archers were assisted in technique and tuning to get in the center.
Range improvements all around were witnessed today. For a $12 fee, both Darlington Park Campgaw Rd. ranges can be used for a year.e6fc109386c9970b4029a273273c5b00.jpg15d68ca06b6c4c6abdeaa9996ffdda92.jpg6c9b9714bb8ffd9d95ac5eca8efdfa14.jpg5bd7bf6c514e9510431d4b7a225e8963.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk