IGNORED

Pheasants needed

Hello,

Doing some dog training and would like to purchase some pheasants.

Anyone know where I can purchase about 6 pheasants in the Central to South NJ areas? Hell, even in PA?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

18 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Hello,

Doing some dog training and would like to purchase some pheasants.

Anyone know where I can purchase about 6 pheasants in the Central to South NJ areas? Hell, even in PA?

could check with Bent creek game farm , allentown, nj , maybe he will sell you some

Left a mess for Cranberry Hall yesterday yet to hear back they may have stopped birds. I know last year they were thinking about getting out. Due to the state becoming more restrictive on hunting in general.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, cewoz560 said:

Left a mess for Cranberry Hall yesterday yet to hear back they may have stopped birds. I know last year they were thinking about getting out. Due to the state becoming more restrictive on hunting in general.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Let us know what you find out about Cranberry Hall. Their website has a 2021 date and still lists gamebirds . Hate to lose them as a supplier of birds. They are very convenient for me.

Thank you for the info

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

3 hours ago, smittty said:

Any pheasants you put out this time of year won’t fly anyways. Think pigeons. You’ll be much better off

I don't need them to fly. I need them for track.