My oldest bestest pal

Is on he’s way out starting getting sick yesterday checked on him first thing this morning and he can’t move and incoherent. I don’t want to move him I think it might hurt him he’s frail if he’s still alive in the am I will have the vet come here to put him down. I don’t have it in me to do it myself and he don’t seem to be suffering. I haven’t left the house all day. I don’t even know if I can dig a hole. He was or is truly the best dog I’ve ever owned 

never a good time , went threw it Dec. 23rd , had to put my britt down , non hunters dont get it , its way more than a pet , remember the good times , get another dog and move forward , thats what i did

5 minutes ago, smittty said:

Here’s a pic of him with the first bird  i shot over him at 13 weeks old yup 13 weeks old and was steady and holding birds. That’s my son with him my son was 10 year’s old in that pic he will be 29 I’m another month 

9B7DAB40-0DD9-49ED-9C1C-13E7484DD9FC.jpeg

cute pup

Putting down you best friend is one of the hardest things to do. I'm often reminded of a quote by Will Rogers.

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”