IGNORED

I was wondering if anyone has info on tcook8296?

Cripple Shot

I haven't seen him one here since the political posts got shoved in the NMP Forum. Anyhow, I know he is probably swamped with work, but was wondering if someone knew him personally I could PM you and ask him a few questions? Forgive me if I cannot get to reply to this post after 8pm, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thank in advance,

Keith 

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

44 minutes ago, Cripple Shot said:

I haven't seen him one here since the political posts got shoved in the NMP Forum. Anyhow, I know he is probably swamped with work, but was wondering if someone knew him personally I could PM you and ask him a few questions? Forgive me if I cannot get to reply to this post after 8pm, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thank in advance,

Keith 

PM me Whatever info u seek I will text him for you. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I only fished round valley twice in my life. Once I was young and dumb and full of..... I went to the tower in my Old Town canoe rib&canvas. Caught the hybrid stripers like they were Sunny's. Then suddenly a sqaul appeared, I paddled my butt ass off to get back to shore Kudos and state police division fish and wildlife they were watching to make sure I made it back. Fishing was great back then in the day after they sunk the town. Closed lipped locals before the internet ., Then somebody saw an opportunity $$$

https://yellowdogpaddle.com/fishing

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt