IGNORED

Deer Corn

HighEndHooker

Prices are up everywhere.  BTW, I live in Flanders and bought a bag of corn there (TS) the other day to jump start a new mineral site.  They also sell 50 lb bags for $11 which is a better deal than 40 lbs. at $10/bag.  Look in their feed section.  Inflation is here! 

Maybe we will get lucky and the state will stop baiting, then everyone will have to learn some new tricks on how to find natural travel routes. That would not upset me at all.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 minutes ago, bushden said:

Maybe we will get lucky and the state will stop baiting, then everyone will have to learn some new tricks on how to find natural travel routes. That would not upset me at all.

Wait, you mean people will actually have to hunt?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

49 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Wait, you mean people will actually have to hunt?

Hmmm I might be able to make some money by holding deer hunting course without bait. It might even save guys enough money to pay the cost of a new truck if they are not baiting..

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

3 hours ago, bushden said:

I understand what you are saying, but for me this is my best option "bait" (tossed around in very small amounts) so they can come into my range. I can't move about through the woods since being paralyzed.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

7 minutes ago, Cripple Shot said:

I understand what you are saying, but for me this is my best option "bait" (tossed around in very small amounts) so they can come into my range. I can't move about through the woods since being paralyzed.

I understand and fully support you doing whatever makes it easier for you to get out and be successful.

HONOR THE FALLEN